[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am sitting in a room different from the one you are in now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: resonant frequencies.png (621 KB, 944x944) Image search: [Google]
resonant frequencies.png
621 KB, 944x944
I am sitting in a room different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice and I am going to play it back into the room again and again until the resonant frequencies of the room reinforce themselves so that any semblance of my speech, with perhaps the exception of rhythm, is destroyed. What you will hear, then, are the natural resonant frequencies of the room articulated by speech. I regard this activity not so much as a demonstration of a physical fact, but more as a way to smooth out any irregularities my speech might have.
>>
>doesn't even include the stuttering
THIS THREAD IS TRASH
H
I
S

T
H
R
E
A
D

I
S

T
R
A
S
H
>>
>>60871361
Not high enough for this shit oniifam
>>
10/10 meme art guaranteed to be included in university curricula nationwide
>>
>>60871361
I'm sitting in a room, different from you now. I recorded the sound of my voice, I want to play again and again back to the room until the resonance frequency of the room, to strengthen themselves so that any semblance of my speech, perhaps in addition to rhythm, It is destroyed. What you hear is the voice of joint natural room resonance frequency. I think this case is not so much a physical reality show, but ways to streamline the irregularities my speech
>>
>>60872136
I sat in a room, unlike now. I record my voice, I want to play again and again back to the room until the resonance frequency of the room, to be strengthened so that any semblance of my speech, perhaps in addition to rhythm, which is destroyed. Hear is a joint venture covering natural resonant frequency sounds. I think in this case is not so much a demonstration of physical reality, but how to streamline my speech violations
>>
essential fedora-core
>>
>>60871549
>>60872213
why are you two so booty blasted
>>
wtf
>>
i hope you seriously dont listen to this
>>
>>60874298
why not? its one of the greatest pieces in sound ever
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.