[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What artists have gotten famous from viraling themselves on /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: death-grips[1].png (282 KB, 336x392) Image search: [Google]
death-grips[1].png
282 KB, 336x392
What artists have gotten famous from viraling themselves on /mu/?
>>
lavern tittieberries
>>
Die Antwoord
>>
beaverfuck aaron
>>
grimes
>>
Non-shitpost answers:
Car Seat Headrest
Dream Catalogue/2814
>>
Fantano
>>
File: gueth who.jpg (296 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
gueth who.jpg
296 KB, 540x720
>>
cLOUDDEAD

they seriously suck ass.
>>
File: gueth who.png (129 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
gueth who.png
129 KB, 666x666
>>
>>60872102

Die
>>
File: jai-paul-2.jpg (121 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
jai-paul-2.jpg
121 KB, 535x535
>>60872102
ur kidding right?

>>60871215
pic related probably did but hes good enough to back it up
>>
>>60871849
>artists
>>
>>60871240
His new song is goat
https://soundcloud.com/geyserbastion/track-1
>>
>>60871215
http://dar4.bandcamp.com/

What's y'alls take on DAR4?
>>
Nouns

Every emo thread they spam "Nouns doesn't get enough attention" Even though they're one of the ten most posted band because of the spam. They even have a 4chan screenshot as their fb backround
>>
>>60872102
this
apart from their instrumentals, they are whack
>>
>>60872195
jai paul is signed to XL he's been big in the game since myspace
fuck off newfag don't disrespectful jai like that
>>
>>60872540
They meme now
>DOGS ARE MUCH BETTER XDXDXDXDDD
>>
>>60872195
haha you actually think jai paul knows about mu and viraled himself on here?
>>
File: fuck nouns.png (418 KB, 830x452) Image search: [Google]
fuck nouns.png
418 KB, 830x452
>>60872856
here's their fb pic btw
>>
>>60872868
you don't need to take the trip off
>>60872854
do you have a google alert for jai jesus christ. and yeah he did more marketing than you think ....
>>
"gotten famous from viraling themselves on mu" dont flatter yourself, mu is not that powerful
>>
>>60872196
>Critic is the real artist.
>>
>>60872885
Haha how the fuck are you so sure of that? "he did more marketing than you think" you have no idea what he did or didnt do fuck outta here
>>
>>60872908
ugh i'm sick of people thinking jai is some computer illiterate. he clearly leaked his album for hype after XL said he wasn't allowed to use some of the samples. you don't get signed to XL from 1 song he and his brother fucking worked the internet and thankfully for them they actually had the shit to back it up and didn't fade like some other artists. I played jai's album to this day not saying hes bad just saying the "I dont know what itunes " BS is just that BS
>>
>>60872941
never said he was computer illiterate and those "i dont know what itunes is" words came straight from jai's mouth himself so it would make sense that he wouldnt really know what mu is. everything you just said is complete speculation, theres absolutely know way of knowing so stop stating it like a fact.
>>
>>60872132
grimes baby
>>
>>60872887
For everyone one person posting there's like at least fifteen lurking.
>>
>>60871215
none ever because /mu/ is the same 40 guys being retarded and whenever something new comes out they start begging for a bootleg link
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.