[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was N.W.A. really the first gangsta rap group?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93 KB, 1307x741) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93 KB, 1307x741
Was N.W.A. really the first gangsta rap group?
>>
gangsta rap literally ruined the image of the African American ffs...thanks for nothing dre
>>
>>60867944
It's an everlasting downward spiral :^)
>>
>>60867879
No none of them were in gangs, some of them sold drugs but that's as hard as they went. Pretty much everything they rapped about they lied... But they were one of the first to establish the subgenre
>>
>>60868001
tell me about it fuck
>>
>>60868012
And that genre is influencing more kids. Half the black kids in the shitty part of chicago have dads in jail. And they'll probably end up in jail too.
>>
>>60868012
Ya I know they bullshitted a lot of their stuff, but people really don't care its seems. And it seems rapping about shit you don't actually do is getting more accepted.
>>
>>60867944
>>60868036
>gangsta rap literally ruined the image of the African American
How so?
>>
>>60868099
>its impossible to explain to an actual autist the dangers of negative images and sounds on the subconscious of society
stfu just because ur dubs doesn't mean u can ask another dubs a stupid question
>>
>>60868226
No, because that sounds like an exaggeration. It's like saying white supremacist groups ruined the image of the white race.
>>
>implying the beatles weren't gangsta
>>
>>60868394
Sure, but not in a degenerate way.
>>
>>60867879
I think.........But Scholly D was the first gangsta rapper
>>
>>60868582
Schoolly D*
>>
>>60868353
#notallwhites
>>
>>60868567
>implying the beatles weren't degenerates
>>
>>60868700
lel
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.