[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: how to cope with being thrown out of a band
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1446715197308.png (120 KB, 275x252) Image search: [Google]
1446715197308.png
120 KB, 275x252
my band mates are talking about replacing me because i cant get to practice every weekend. i dont have a license and i cant take the train and my parents both work all day so i never have i ride. what do. how do i not wallow in own sadness.
>>
>>60863145
you have to be 18 to post here

and either way you probably won't make good music until your 20s
>>
>>60863145
Make a band on your own. Fuck your band m8s.
>>
>>60863227
i am 18 b. i havent gotten my license yet bc i got my permit way too late
>>
File: 930.jpg (515 KB, 1200x656) Image search: [Google]
930.jpg
515 KB, 1200x656
Get a car faggot, cars are awesome.
>>
>>60863324
no money, no faith, no reason to live :)
>>
>>60863248
theres so much trouble, they've demolished my confidence and now i feel like i cant be musical at all.
>>
>>60863316
if you're 18 with a permit you can take the test any fucking day
>>
>>60863406
cant get to the DMV. parents are never home and i need an adult with me in the car
>>
Pretend to be a substitute teacher at a private school and win the Battle of the Bands with your new posse of child stars
>>
>>60863476
>Pretend to be a substitute teacher at a private school and win the Battle of the Bands with your new posse of child stars
thanks anon i can always count on you
>>
Have you guys tried moving to a closer location to practice?
>>
Get a bike/job
>>
>>60863458
you don't have any friends with a license and a car?
>>
Stop holding back your friends.
>>
Delve into a drug induced cycle of self hatred and addiction then meet some goober who can play bass and start a band recruiting musicians better than yourself and said goober then set out for revenge against your previous band due to your seething hatred of your previous band.
>>
>>60863794

>tfw op is a bass player (';w;)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.