[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone ever figured out the secret? or at least gotten close to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Bath_Coverspread_original.jpg (73 KB, 800x406) Image search: [Google]
Bath_Coverspread_original.jpg
73 KB, 800x406
has anyone ever figured out the secret? or at least gotten close to?
>>
*raises spork*

I luvv t3h avant-metals!
>>
you can't figure it out in this realm of consciousness
>>
Not even the former band members themselves remember the answer. This might be the furthest anyone has gotten. http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/threads/bath-lybm-liner-notes-puzzle-the-current-state-of-the-game.897465/

>>60858764
Hey wait, this isn't Mr. Bungle
>>
>>60858747
>yfw you realize the covers for albums are swapped
>>
File: JoeRoganInSpace.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
JoeRoganInSpace.png
262 KB, 446x456
>>60859104
>yfw Leaving Your Body Map is in the background of Bath
>>
so underrated, its unbelievable what toby driver did with these two records, especially LYBM. The emotion, the execution, the atmosphere, its ridiculous how good they are.
>>
>>60858747
Retain perfect memory of both albums, meditate in the astral, attain understanding?
>>
>>60858747
>>60858902
I like these albums but this is the most autistic shit ever.
>>
>>60861957
Do you even into western esotericism?
>>
If /x/ weren't covered in tinfoil they might be of some use solving this, but alas...
>>
>>60858747
ya bb I figure out the secret the answers in my pants if u want it
>>
what is this
>>
>>60862967
Album art puzzle.

Can be listened to here:
https://kayodot.bandcamp.com/album/leaving-your-body-map
and here:
https://kayodot.bandcamp.com/album/bath
>>
Jason Byron said on Greg Massi's podcast that the secret at the end is a poem made up of lines scattered throughout both albums. This poem contains instructions on how to leave your body map.
>>
>>60863301
>tfw motW got you interested in AP
>tfw when you get close but back out every time because that shit is scary as death
>>
>>60863556
im guessing AP is astral projection... why is it scary m8?
>>
>>60865175
I'm not sure of other methods but basically you transition from sleep paralysis to AP. Sleep paralysis is the most intense sensation you can imagine that comes without any physical stimulation. Your entire body feels like it is being compressed inwards and upwards into an invisible barrier all the while you experience an intense auditory hallucination that gets progressively louder, so loud that if it were actual sound your eardrums would explode. That sound could be an intense white noise with some additional characteristic or which I've experienced a soul piercing howl, mechanical whirling noise, or metallic grinding. As this plays out you contemplate where you might emerge and given the unpleasantness of the sound and sensation you begin to imagine it might not be such a nice place. That's why I nope the fuck out, I guess. Same with DMT except without auditory aspect it's more visual and like being pushed in the infinitely small tunnel.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.