[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Cult.jpg (274 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
Cult.jpg
274 KB, 1417x1417
/m/, how do I take mp3 music files from my computer and listen to them in the cars CD drive?
>>
>>60858150
Plug your laptop into the cigarette lighter.
>>
>>60858164
?
>>
Burn them onto a disk and put the CD in the car's CD player
>>
>>60858198
I'lltry that, but if it doesnt work, what should i do? also does it work with dvds?
>>
Seriously? Isn't this something you could have Googled?
>>
>>60859473
dont want the nsa know im trying to pirate music (even though im only going to do this for personl use)
>>
>>60860748
Wow. Just wow.
>>
>>60860748
Are you a fucking caveman?
>>
>>60860794
???
>>
>>60860794
Dude, he has reason to be doing this; don't you know how many people have been arrested for Googling how to take mp3 files from their computer and listen to them in the car? I'll tell you: MILLIONS. You people can worry about the TPP all you want, it happened when the DMCA passed; they stalk you, wait for you to go to a site like Mediafire or Mega, most of the time Uloz, and then they inject your PC with this trojan horse that says you have to pay with a MoneyPak card to unlock it. Here's the catch; they don't unlock it, they just pocket your cash and arrest you anyway once you're back from K-Mart. My buddy had it happen to him, he's in jail and now I'm having to type this from another buddy's computer, because I have that same thing on mine. I'm just not gonna go to K-Mart.
>>
File: 7377.gif (1018 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
7377.gif
1018 KB, 500x265
>>60861947
boutiful
>>
>>60861947
Oh Shit, this is mope seriousthan i thought! How cna I avoid this?
>>
>>60858150
No, it doesn't work with DVDs.

Anon, when you burn it, you need to burn it as an 'Audio CD' and not an 'MP3 CD'. Many older CD players can't do MP3 CDs, and will only play the first track (if you're lucky).

It seems your options are this:
MP3 CD = keeps the names and other metadata; will appear when put in others' computers
Audio CD = just the audio from the files, will play on players but won't keep the info
>>
>>
>>60863548

thank you, I think based off what you said I should burn it as an audio CD, for the last decade car cd player., as it runs normal cds.
>>
>>60863624

Sure thing, glad I could help.
My car is the same way, so I've made the same error before where a burned MP3 CD didn't work
>>
>>60858150
hi dad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.