[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /mu/, I need a new music player and I don't want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: sandisk-sansa-clip--od9-800.jpg (58 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
sandisk-sansa-clip--od9-800.jpg
58 KB, 800x600
So, /mu/, I need a new music player and I don't want to spend much money on it. Any recs? I've been thinking about the sansa clip + with rockbox
>>
>>60856194
i like mine. I only have a 32gb sd card, but i think it can go up to 128
>>
>>60856249
how's the build quality? I reckon it wouldn't be amazing given the price but I haven't seen people complain about it much
>>
>>60856194
I love mine. It's perfect for me. Highly recommended
>>
>>60856295
it's not great, but I haven't had mine break and I've had it for like 2 years. the best part is it's cheap as fuck to replace it if you do break it. It looks like you can get the "sport" and "jam" variants for around 35 on amazon
>>
>>60856194
iPhone
>>
>>60856531
they don't use rockbox though and I kind of care about it
>>60856553
m8 when I say I don't want to spend much money on it it means I'm a poorfag. besides I don't want to use a smartphone since it will almost 100% start lagging at some point
>>
>>60856607
Payment Plan
>>
>>60856633
>getting in debt to buy a phone of which you will use only one function
sounds like a plan
>>
>>60856194
IPod
>>
>>60856194
what is "much money" to you
>>
>>60857374
around $60 max
>>
>>60857431
i would check out used stuff on ebay, I know I have a fiio x3 and it's pretty solid and that was like 130 new so I would look up moderately expensive players and then search around for people reselling them. I would also consider spending more if you can get something that's repairable and you can open up and troubleshoot yourself rather than like a sealed brick type player because those are basically unfixable on account of how compact they are
>>
>>60856194
the sansa clips are really glitchy, and it gets worse over time. They're not terrible little players, it's just that you have to put up with them glitching out on you on a fairly regular basis, they will refuse to play and you got to restart them frequently.
>>
aren't these screens small as fuck?
how do i navigate my library?
>>
new one sucks, limits to 2,000 songs on disk and mp3.
>>
>tfw i lost my sansa clip
Hold me, /mu/
>>60857798
Never happened to me pham
>>
the Fiio M3 looks nice
it's new though so not a lot of reviews as yet
>>
>>60858689
can't you buy an sd card to up that?
>>
>>60858716
Do you have any songs on it that have VBR V0? Because I have a theory that's why they glitch on me, that they just don't like that compression.
>>
I wouldn't recommend the Sansa Clip Zip if you're not extremely careful with all your electronics. Mine worked super well with rockbox for 2 months but broke permanently after a 3 foot drop.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.