[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Andrew Dobson of /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Is the Andrew Dobson of /mu/?
>>
>>60851441
>Andrew Dobson

who?
>>
>>60851441
Stop the viral marketing anthony.
>>
>>60851550
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/tom-preston
>>
>>60851559
Viral marketing or not, I guarantee he's in this thread. Any time he's mentioned on youtube, tumblr, whatever, he pops up. He must spend all day scouring the internet for mentions of his own name. I get the interactivity is part of his appeal, but he revels in being an "internet celebrity" so much and it's definitely gone to his head with regards to the declining quality of his content over the past couple of years.
>>
>>60851646
5 Kid Cudi threads popped up within 20 minutes of him posting the review. The first thread was posted literally within 10 minutes of the review going up.

The guy's literally making a living off playing /mu/. I don't blame him, but a lot of people seem to forget he's just a /mu/tant with a webcam.
>>
>>60851702
That and the fact that the album just came out?
>>
I want him to review my penis
It's pretty experimental and indie
>>
>>60851858
ANON - ANON'S DICK / ANON'S PANTS / 2015 / EXPERIMENTAL, INDIE, SHORT

6/10

Y'all know this is just my opinion, right?
>>
>>60851786
Hi Antony
>>
>>60851786
I had seen a few Cudi threads here and there in the days before the review. But they pretty much exploded (several of them asking the same questions as Anthony's review) once the video went up.
I don't hate him, but it kinda bugs me that ill-informed teenagers elevate him to the status of reviews like Christgau or Ebert.
>>
>>60851786
Way to cover your tracks Anthony
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.