[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this man so fucking good ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: John-Frusciante-Enclosure.jpg (114 KB, 813x488) Image search: [Google]
John-Frusciante-Enclosure.jpg
114 KB, 813x488
Why is this man so fucking good ?
>>
JUST
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 294x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 294x219
>>60850924
How do we save him bros?
>>
>>60851067
His wife. Make her suffer.
>>
>>60850924
> According to court documents, Turley, who was already being paid $20,000 a month, needs a higher payment to maintain her quality of living
>>
because he holes up in his room/house playing and listening and leaning music all day.
>>
>>60850899
What other albums should I listen to if I love The Empyrean.

Basically the only one I heard and listen to.
>>
>>60852773
The Will to Death is closest, then Inside of Emptiness, then Shadows Collide

as far as other artists, no idea
>>
>>60852773
also, listen to Curtains

all the above mentioned stuff is his most palatable because it's mainly indie rock

then you should check out his acoustic/electronic stuff like From The Sounds Inside, To Record Water For Ten Days, then his really old shitty lofi acoustic stuff, Niandra Lades and Smile From The Streets

everything after The Empyrean is weird electronic shit with some gems imo. Although PBX really grew on me because I was hyped about it. At first I thought it was shit.

Also check out his side project Ataxia which was indie rock jam stuff with Josh Klinghoffer and Joe Lally from Fugazi. I loved that stuff.
>>
>>60850899
>A Sphere in the Heart of Silence

collab album between Frusciante and Klinghoffer (current RHCP guitarist). its also very well done.

amazing how they can make shit like that and his solo stuff and be so different than the RHCP cash cow.
>>
>>60851581
god I would be fucking happy with 20,000 every half year, that fucking pig
>>
File: 518B9NKKDGL.jpg (34 KB, 292x300) Image search: [Google]
518B9NKKDGL.jpg
34 KB, 292x300
>>60852773
If you want similar soloing like on the first track of Empyrean, check this out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.