[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you come here for recs? Why aren't you using the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1448906029182.png (705 KB, 932x1900) Image search: [Google]
1448906029182.png
705 KB, 932x1900
Why do you come here for recs?

Why aren't you using the internet to both discover music and explore genres and learn all about them instead of asking here?

There is nothing you can't get here you can't get faster with pic related and in turn becoming knowledgeable as well. There is NO reason you should be asking for recs here.

If you can't even fill your library without asking for recs you aren't even worthy of conversation.
>>
I don't ask for recs, though, I come here to chat and shit on kurt cobain.
>>
RYM reviews are pretty bad but the charts and genre recs are great.
>>
i come here to meme desu
>>
put scruffles up in good tier and I'm good with this
>>
>>60850270
>le pretentious asshat

No.
>>
spotify's rec system was revamped earlier in the year, and now it's pretty legit. Found some really great albums from it.
>>
>>60850200
I come here for memes and to attenciĆ³n whore with my last.fm collage desu.
>>
>>60850200
i dunno OP, i've gotten a few good recs here and there on /mu/

youtube and soundcloud should be higher doe, it's where i found half the artists i listen to
>>
>why do you come to this website on the internet for recs?
>you should go to websites on the internet for recs!

OP, is /mu/ not the internet?
>>
>>60850200
Do we have to have this thread everyweek?
>>
>>60850492
This isn't a rec board.

>>60850823
Judging by all the off topic rec request threads today, yes.
>>
>>60850200
Pop Matters and dRowned in Sound should be in good/ok tier
>>
I never ask for recs, actually.
But when someone recs me something without being asked to, it's usually because they fucking love it and think I'll like it too.

Most of my favorite albums were shared with me on /mu/.
>>
>Not liking Resident Advisor
baka desu senpai
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.