[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some jobs where I can listen to music the entire time,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1449316789707.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1449316789707.png
103 KB, 1437x908
What are some jobs where I can listen to music the entire time, whilst also being able to actually concentrate on it (in other words, a job that doesn't involve doing anything that requires me to actually use my brain). Obviously it needs to be a job that requires zero qualifications. Does such a job exist? Don't worry if it doesn't, I can always just remain NEET and enjoy my music at home.
>>
>>60849911
yeah shitposting on here
>>
>>60849911
Retail stocker, especially doing graveyard shifts

Source: I work at walmart :)
>>
be one of those security guards that sits by ATMs at night
>>
>>60849981
>>60849972
seems comfy
>>
>>60849911
Any janitorial, especially later shifts
>>
>>60849911
i worked at a really small factory and most people there didnt play music so me and a friend would listen to all kinds of albums it was amazing.
>>
>>60849972
How often do you work/what's the pay?

Have you ever been switched to a different position?
>>
>>60850115
I work 40 hours. 9pm-6am used to work midnight-9am but that was rough on my body. so I changed schedules when something opened up
9.50/hr

Nope. every now and then they send me outside to collect all the carts left in the parking lot
but thats easy
>>
>>60849911
programmer tbqh
>>
cleaning. some of my workmates use headphones. i don't because i actually want to concentrate on music and i think the tempo of the songs might affect my efficiency (we have to be fast, room attendant)
>>
>>60849911
I'm a freelance graphic designer, I work at home and listen to music 24/7.
>>
>>60849911
start babysitting some kids. oh wait noone in their right mind is going to leave their kids with a jizzcrusty nigger frogposter NEET. kys
>>
>>60852623
not if he pretends to be a girl
>>
>>60851840
Dude same lmao
>>
Factory would be my choice. I imagine just clipping 7 objects together, putting them in a box and repeating would be perfect for getting lots of music listened to.
Either that or you could become a proficient musician and play weddings/small gigs/cruise ships ETC.
>>
>>60849911
graphic design/painting

you need some brainpower at first, but then the actual process is automatic
>>
>>60851840
>>60853561
>>60853919
how do I get into graphic design?
do i need a degree for it?
>>
>>60853952
pirate the adobe suite and learn how to use it(you can learn other programs later), get some books on aesthetics and learn what's popular

getting a degree for that? lmao never do that
>>
Clean toilets. Dig ditches
>>
I work at a frozen yogurt shop right now and it's not a chain store so there's only one employee in the store at any given time.

Needless to say, I've gotten a lot of comments and compliments about how 'interesting' or 'weird' the music I play is.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.