[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a really good album. Did you like it too?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: deafheaven-newbermuda-560x560.jpg (93 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
deafheaven-newbermuda-560x560.jpg
93 KB, 560x560
This is a really good album.
Did you like it too?
>>
>>60849053

Yes, now go away.
>>
File: 189521.jpg (48 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
189521.jpg
48 KB, 600x595
>>60849213
Try pic related too anon
>>
>>60849240
Posting posts that are not related to the topic is a ban-able offense, anon. what you are doing now is not only offensive and morally wrong, but it also can get you banned.

I think the best thing you can do, is delete that post, and actually talk about the subject of this thread, which is the album in the op.

Did you like New Bermuda, anon?
>>
>>60849236
I guess he reconsidered
>>
>>60849053
Hello Pitchfork.
I'm sure you listen to tons of black metal.
>>
>>60849053
It's in fact the only Deafheaven album that I like. Good stuff.
>>
>>60850030
I actually discovered Deafheaven released a new album this year through RYM, anon ~
>>
>>60849053
I didn't like it as much as their earlier stuff, but I enjoyed it either way.
>>
Chug chug twinkle twinkle
>>
>>60849053
>Breakdown - The Album
>>
>>60849053
no i didn't
even SUN BAT HER had some cool concepts despite having 0 creativity on a musical level, this had nothing
>>
Yeah it is good

Baby Blue is an amazing song
>>
>>60853157
painfully untrue
>>
Deafheaven is fucking Touche Amore playing black metal. Listen to Bosse De Nage instead if you want black metal that doesn't sound very black metal.
>>
>>60853390
>Painfully true
>more so than you'd like to admit
>>
>>60853177

Come Back is better than anything off of Sunbather though
>>
>>60849053
No, because flavor-of-the-month P4K shit is tantamount to saying Carnifex is a technical death metal group with fascinating lyrics and innovative music.

At least they didn't write about driving through wealthy neighborhoods and seeing some girl on a towel behind grass or whatever it was; that sounded like some shit some shut-in from here would make, all "I SAW A GIRL AND I INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE AND NOW I CAN'T STOP CRYING AAAAAYAAAAYAYAYAYA OBLIGATORY SCREAMO NOISES BECAUSE I CAN'T DO BLACK METAL VOCALIZATIONS FOR SHIT".
>>
>>60853500
B8
>>
>>60849053
I didn't like it as much as Sunbather. It was ok, but I didn't think it was anything special. A lot of it sounded like same ol same ol generic third wave post rock
>>
>>60854318
>because flavor-of-the-month P4K shit
Yeah, because p4k is the only publication/critic that likes Deafheaven.
>>60849053
It's my AOTY tbqh. I liked Sunbather but this is surprisingly optimistic at times and that tickles me in a weird way.
>>
>>60849053
I actually really liked the first two songs on here. Brought to the Water and Luna are fantastic and sound like a more mature Sunbather. However, the last 3 tracks are pretty lame and disappointing.

New Bermuda took much longer to fully digest, while Sunbather and RtJ can immerse you right away.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.