[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More like this pls? I can't get into Mark Hollis s/t, too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: canvas.png (106 KB, 505x130) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
106 KB, 505x130
More like this pls?

I can't get into Mark Hollis s/t, too sombre and quiet 4 me. I prefer the quiet/loud of talk talk and the spiritual/ethereal of pygmalion
>>
Other Bark Psychosis releases.
Dirty Three
Long Fin Killie
Disco Inferno
Pavement
>>
.O.Rang
>>
>>60848700
here are my shitty and barely informed opinions on your recs: I kinda like dirty three although the violin grates after a while, thought long fin killie's houdini was unfocussed and too long but with some sublime moments peppered throughout, disco inferno blew my mind. ill add pavement & other bark psychosis to my listening schedule so thanks for the recs
>>
'O'Rang
>>
>>60848740
>>60848785
>ex members of talk talk

can't wait to give this a listen, thanks
>>
>>60848816
It's basically Talk Talk in the jungle. Both albums and the EP are great.
>>
PLEASE HALP
I once got here and i saw an album made by a bald guy and I listened to his songs and I liked the album very much.

It was something like "never be alooonneee" the whole time sang by a female voice. The album cover was a black and white drawing
>>
>>60848845
Not OP but could you please upload the EP? I can't find it on rutracker
>>
>>60848871
I am OP. It's on slsk
>>
>>60848871
There used to be some blog that had all of their releases for download, but I can't find it anymore.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.