[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate him /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: donald.jpg (282 KB, 1406x1406) Image search: [Google]
donald.jpg
282 KB, 1406x1406
Why do you hate him /mu/?
>>
>>60845658
generic white rapper desu senpai
>>
>>60845658
Because hes depressingly pretemtious and conveys thiis via annoying, manic vocals.
>>
>>60845658
He's a whiny bitch
>>
>>60845658
I like him a lot desu he's not my favorite rapper but would definitely be on a top 15 modern list
>>
My fave rapper after Kanye, he gets undeserved hate but he responds to it like a boss, wishim the best
>>
He's ok.
>>
>>60845658
Misconceptions about this album because of his other stuff

also because he can be cheesy
>>
Is he full time with his music career now? His acting career seems dead.
>>
>>60846090
pretty sure he's ramping up both.

been a while since his last release but you know he's working on something.

was in magic mike 2, the martian, got his own show coming out that he wrote for fx, dudes killing it. he'll be in higher tier films before you know it.
>>
Talentless hack
>>
>>60846206
he's really not. he can act in both a comedic/dramatic setting, can sing and dance, and can rap. he's also a great writer. what more do you want?
>>
White people suck his dick for some reason, I don't know why. He raps exactly like Lil Wayne and no one gives him shit for it.
>>
I think he could be good but that's a very slim chance.
Some good things come through on Because The Internet, but it doesn't tie together and most of the album is unfocused.
>>
HE KNOWS HOW TO SKATEBOARD
>>
>>60845658
he sounds like a white rapper that's allowed to say nigga

his rap is even more soft than most pop i've heard

he's a faggot
>>
>>60846573
only the second one isn't an ad hominem
>>
He riles the faggots up. Pretty good desu
>>
>>60846520
He would never do anything to ruin your friendship
>>
overrated pussy
stick to tv donglover
>>
Because mu only accepts real thug nigga rappers namsayin and bambino has a couple white fans
>>
>>60846268

His only talent is comedy, fuck off.
>>
>>60845658
Meme rap isn't rap
>>
bti was best rap album of 2013
>>
>>60846512
Not trying to condescend, but it helps to know that the album is divided into parts.
I also thought it kind of unfocused and weird until I realised that.
>>
>>60847071

>Plays a serious role in The Martian
>"His only talent is comedy, fuck off."

Get off /mu/
>>
>>60845658
I laughed my soul off with his stand up but he shouldn't be trying to rap. His persona is some whiny retarded rich kid who is sad all the time for no reason and is a drag to everyone else. He has reached 30's but is still calling himself a kid and thinking that being "nihilistic" is cool. It's how tyler the creator says, these niggas be thinking playing sad all the time is cool
>>
>>60845658
because he makes music.
>>
he got recognized for his wacky comedy but is not trying to use his fame to try to be mr serious misunderstood artist whos totes ahrdcore

like nah dude you made videos about jerking off onto fruit and niggerfaggots theres nothing misunderstood about you
>>
>>60845658

Because Chance the Rapper is better
>>
>>60845658
It's strange.

If he was white I'd hate him even more.
>>
>>60849798
His role in the martian was not serious, it was shitty comic relief, he played a goofy 'whoops im such a klutz but look im also a genius LOL!' role. Come on now.

Saying that, I think his music is pretty decent, seriously check out his last.fm session videos, they really hit home just how good he is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvCKyjR0KR0
>>
>>60845658
I don't hate him but he's soooo fucking average. I listened to BTI so many times because everyone said it was great. I thought I was missing something, but no it's just boring and generic.
>>
>>60845658
I wouldn't be bothered by him if he and his fans didn't act like he was some musical genius. Because the Internet is a 6 at best and everything else he's done is terrible.
>>
>>60852717
Everyone hates him because he's a rich bitch boy whining
>oh I'm a nice guy
>why is everyone so fake
Fuck off.
>>
File: gambino.jpg (730 KB, 1250x897) Image search: [Google]
gambino.jpg
730 KB, 1250x897
>>60845658
i don't at all. like others have said, his whiny nihilistic approach can be pretty overbearing at times, but for the most part i dig his stuff. BTI was an interesting album and i really enjoyed kauai
>>
rapping aside, i really like it when he utilizes his fucking smooth r&b voice. sober was a jam, flight of the navigator is great, what kind of love, etc etc etc. all v well-executed
>>
>>60846310
Yeah i used to love him, Camp was alright but i mean he isnt anything special now.
>>
How many people read the BTI screenplay whilst listening to the album?

Without the screenplay the album is alright, with it it's one of my favourites.
>>
>>60845658
i think hes good
>>
>bitches got me angry
>Gir
>Invader Zim
>>
>>60845658
I like him. I like the production on a lot of the songs and his feel-y type of singing.

He should sing more often. He should probably tone down the hard-nigga persona and just focus on being all sensitive and light-skinned.
>>
>>60845658
I'll never be able to take him seriously because of Community
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.