[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your favorite Yes album and song. Go Album: Tales From Topographic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 9000000034266.jpg (189 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
9000000034266.jpg
189 KB, 1000x1000
Your favorite Yes album and song. Go

Album: Tales From Topographic Oceans

Song: Awaken
>>
Roundabout senpai
>>
Fuck you, I don't care if it's a live album, Yessongs is the greatest and is what got me into them. Favorite song is And You And I.
>>
>Relayer
>The Gates of Delirium
>>
Album
>Going for the One tied with Tales From Topographic Oceans

Favorite Song
>Time and a Word
>>
Owner of a lonely heart - 90125
>>
>Fragile
>Yours is No Disgrace
>>
>>60845593
Keys of Ascension 1 and 2 are great live albums. Mixed well
>>
close to the edge

the whole album
>>
File: Relayer_fold_out_left.jpg (303 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
Relayer_fold_out_left.jpg
303 KB, 519x600
>Album
Relayer

>Track
And You And I from CttE

>>60845593
Yessongs was possibly the first Yes album I heard too. Great setlist on it.
>>
>>60845599
>The Gates of Delirium
definitely my favorite song, but I still like Close to the Edge better as an album.
>that part where Chris Squire goes nuts on the bass
RIP
>>
>Close to the Edge
>Awaken

If only they stopped making music after Going For The One
>>
is there any prog that is exactly on par with close to the edge and fragile?
>>
>>60847467
Foxtrot.
>>
>>60847475
well yeah

that isnt from the big 5
>>
>>60847487
if genesis in the big 5 then I don't know what.
>>
>>60847509
isn't*
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.