[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realise your best friend is a dick but he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: pepeofmen.jpg (73 KB, 629x800) Image search: [Google]
pepeofmen.jpg
73 KB, 629x800
>tfw you realise your best friend is a dick but he's too ingrained in your life and knows too much about you so you have to stay friends with him
Music for this feel?
>>
I cut him out of my life, on one hand I feel fantastic and self assured again, on the otherhand he did open a lot of social doors. Sometimes a man has to break up with another man
>>
i was just thinking about this. a friend i had known since middle school had become more and more of an asshole as we got older. eventually i was forced to cut him off but im glad i did it. fuck him
>>
>>60843893
same here. have known him for 7 years or so, he lives 36 miles away and we've never met irl kek. fucking jews.
>>
File: 1448929185699.gif (2 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1448929185699.gif
2 MB, 1200x675
>>60843893
I'm the dick desu
>>
My bros a dick as well, but so am I. We're just not dicks to each other. Works out p well.
>>
I've lived with my best friends for a while now, we're all dicks to each other, and we all enjoy this website. works pretty well
>>
>>60844342
Do you also enjoy eachothers literal dicks? Also what do you guys listen too
>>
>>60844238
Same here. Idk what to do
>>
>>60843893
I can relate to this OP. I have an entire friend group that I just can't stand anymore. But they all know everything about me, and without them I'd have no one. I want to be able to just cut them out of my life, but I just can't. I try not to respond to any messages they send, but then they call me an "anti-social cunt".

It doesn't help, but I've been listening to DSBM with misanthropic lyrics a lot recently.
>>
My only friend is my dick. He's always there when I need him and he always knows how to cheer me up.
>>
>>60843893
Peeping Tom - Don't Even Trip
>>
>>60843893
I'm a dick because I am a semi-successful comedian and I want to surround myself with people who can take my type of comedy and bantz. I'm kinda edgy but more just a judgemental dick than shocking.

This is ultimately a bad move and maybe this career isn't for me because my good friends are all leaving me and I am trying to stop it but I don't think I really can. I have a friend that I opened up to this about and he said that he worries about me because I've gotten worse and am obviously self destructive and depressed and really want to change but I have trouble doing it. I'm trying now so hopefully I can, but I know I couldn't without support from my friend.

So basically, maybe your friend is a dick for a reason, maybe he's self-destructing, stick with him OP, unless it becomes horrible to you. Talk to him about it. Losing friends is a really tough feeling, especially if he doesn't have a lot.

As for music, I think things like Bomb the music industry may be a similar feel.
>>
>having friends
I want reddit to leave
>>
>>60845400
fuck you, cameron. you fat, irish prick.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.