[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I truly believe that this is currently the best record of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
I truly believe that this is currently the best record of this decade. Am I just a pleb? Is it even top 5?
>>
I haven't thought about it too much to see where I'd put it in this decade but it's a very good album

Your opinion is your opinion, don't be ashamed of it
>>
I gave it a listen back when it was released and thought it was pretty bad, and I usually like vampire weekend.

Maybe someday I'll appreciate it more
>>
>>60840626
I fell in love with it instantly. Maybe it's because I really appreciate pop music that makes little use of the guitar and doesn't abuse electronic beats. It's basically singing, bass, drums, and piano, with a few other things sprinkled in there. Brilliant but just my opinion.
>>
It's a very good album but not in my top 5. Top 5 of 2013 though, what a great year
>>
>>60840498
vampire weekend is fucking garbage
>>
>>60840779
bad taste
>>
>>60840498
this album bored me. unoffensive bland pop music not worth being remembered. but if u like it thats cool
>>
>>60840498
>Is it even top 5?

Top five of what?

All that matters is that you like it.
>>
>>60840755
i remember MVotC and yeezus both coming out less than a month of each other and that was just about all i listened to for the rest of the year
>>
i remember i was really hesitant to listen to it but i caved and thoroughly enjoyed it

not a big fan of the music but the songwriting's great
>>
>>60840581
>>60840835
>>60840822
When did /mu/ become so accepting? Is this just saturday night /mu/ when the normies are out at the clubs/bars?
>>
I can't fucking stand Vampire Weekend.
>>
>>60840498
How did you feel about VW and Contra?
>>
>>60840498
Ezra is one of the most insufferable cunts in music and VW songs are in general quite obnoxious but there are a few good songs on that album, namely Hannah Hunt and Obvious Bicycle.
>>
>>60840498
Love this album, but Contra was better
>>
i listened to this once and it was pretty good, but i wasn't motivated to relisten to it
>>
>>60840498
trash tier. listen to some real music and come back
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.