[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are extreme metal and indie rock band names so cringe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1449370407580.jpg (70 KB, 632x720) Image search: [Google]
1449370407580.jpg
70 KB, 632x720
why are extreme metal and indie rock band names so cringe?
>>
I don't like indie rock, but they have some pretty fun names.
>>
ok lol by band name is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>>
>>60840926
lol wtf it censored it
>>
>>60841029
"Nice b8" - NSA
>>
>>60840226
The name of Immortal is less cringey than the fact that they probably took that photo with their kiss makeup and their untoned white bodies and legit thought they were badass.

Seriously, what is wrong with metal musicians? Are they as autistic as Chris Chan? They must, since they don't even see how stupid they look. At least indie rockers look sensible. Metal bands might as well put on dresses that don't fit them and call themselves tomgirls.
>>
File: 1.jpg (134 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
134 KB, 750x500
>>60842761
Immortal is the pinnacle of masculinity
>>
>>60842909
So being autistic is masculine?
Who would've known
>>
>>60842924
lol things beta keks say
>>
>>60842924
The funny thing inst the grown men dressed up in costumes and weapons

It's the conceited children who think they take themselves seriously.

Seriously, do you go up to people at a Halloween party and be like, "Wow, I bet you think just because you put on that police hat you think you're law enforcement or something you fucking autist."
>>
>>60843425
No, but this is different; this is black metal, and all black metal takes itself dead serious, even this shit.

These people are fucking flaming autists who think their frog croaks about stupid wars in the north mean anything to anyone but themselves. God, they need to grow up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.