[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I thought Ewwww, at even the mention of Billy Corgan, wh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: willy.jpg (80 KB, 608x405) Image search: [Google]
willy.jpg
80 KB, 608x405
>I thought Ewwww, at even the mention of Billy Corgan, whom nobody liked (except Courtney) because he was such a crybaby, and Smashing Pumpkins took themselves way too seriously and were in no way punk rock.

-KIM GORDON

Is she right? Was everyone just jealous of his talent and success?
>>
>>60839904
is not being punk rock an insult?
>>
i dont understand what they mean and i could really give a fuck
>>
>>60839904
everyone "in the industry" hates Billy Corgan and Scott Weiland and Thom Yorke because they were the only ones of their contemporaries smart enough to not make the same damn album time after time. Sonic Youth, Pearl Jam, and Pavement were BY FAR the biggest offenders: Crooked Rain and Slanted & Enchanted are practically interchangeable.
>>
>>60840010

>Sonic Youth
>making the same album every time

son you're retarded
>>
She was. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop listening to Siamese Dream though.
>>
>>60840039
Okay you got me there, but when they finally smartened up and changed their style to more poppy with Daydream Nation, guess what happened: Massive success. Then they overcompensated and released a lot of mediocre, but listenable work.
>>
>>60840010
everyone in the industry hates Billy Corgan cause he's an asshole
>>
File: billy_cogan.png (644 KB, 807x517) Image search: [Google]
billy_cogan.png
644 KB, 807x517
>>60840075
Assholes don't go to Disneyland.
>>
>>60839904
Marilyn Manson is also Billy's friend, he has two!!!!
>>
Why is WWE so fucking stupid?
>>
>>60839904
>Ewwww
>at even the mention of Billy Corgan
>whom nobody liked
>he was such a crybaby
Why does she sound like a teenage girl?

>and were in no way punk rock.
AND? BEING PUNK ROCK IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE A GOOD MUSICIAN?
Kim is a dumb cunt. No wonder Thurstan cheated on her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.