[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /mu/ listen to music? Do you pay for your albums? YouTube?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 641x697) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 641x697
How does /mu/ listen to music? Do you pay for your albums? YouTube? Spotify?
>>
Literally average anime fans confirmed
>>
I buy CDs and play them on my stereo.
>>
>>60839705
I've never bought an album.

I have almost 100 GB of music (not that it"s a lot)
>>
>>60839705
I usually just listen to albums on YouTube or Spotify
I see no point in owning albums
>>
>>60839849
I rip songs off YouTube but I'm worried I'll get in trouble.
>>
>>60839963
Yea I like how I can do that with YouTube, I also like how I can play music from it when I'm out biking. The quality isn't as good as Spotify though, but I'm not playing for premium.
>>
download music from soulseek or rutracker and play it on musicbee.
>>
Spotify.
>>
With my ears
>>
>>60839705
>youtube
you're not from around here are you?
>>
>>60839705
>isn't it clean and pretty?

Damn straight, real women sucks.
>>
>>60841440
Not that guy but I listen to albums on youtube when I don't want to download them and I have time to be on the computer.
>>
agressive torrenting and google play music
>>
>>60843688
I dont know how to break it to you, but youre a cancer
>>
Torrenting and pretty much only torrenting. Youtube and bandcamp/soundcloud when I want to share music with friends.

I have 400 gigs of non-flac music.
>>
Does spotify still have perma-shuffle unless you subscribe? That completely ruins an album and paying for it defeats the purpose.
>>
>>60839705
Usually I listen to cassette
>>
>>60843774
>paying for it defeats the purpose
paying for music?
>>
>>60843835
The whole point of using spotify was that it's free with some ads, paying to remove the ads is fine but leaving shuffle on for free users is some major bullshit.
>>
>>60839705
>How does /mu/ listen to music
with my fucking ears
>>
>>60840784
whoah
>>
>>60843987
That's just on phone, desktop is fine.

Btw OP I listen with a mix of youtube, spotify, torrenting but I'll buy hard copies of at least 80% of music I enjoy.
>>
>>60844028
this to be quite honest my family
>>
>>60839849
>>60840017
>>60844096
>YouTube when not at home

Do you have unlimited data on your phones or something, what phone plans?
>>
I'm a pirate.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.