[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many albums a day do you listen to? I usually listen to two.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: ToBeKind.jpg (2 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
ToBeKind.jpg
2 KB, 224x224
How many albums a day do you listen to? I usually listen to two. One I've heard before, and one i've never heard.
>>
Around 10-11
>>
I listen to music on shuffle
>>
>>60838829
*gasps
>>
I just listen to music when I feel like I want to I don't try and force myself to into a routine.
>>
>>60838829
what a loser
>>
Well I study the majority of the day and listen to music when I study, so maybe 8-10 records a day.
>>
>>60838848
You're such a free spirit.
>>
anywhere from 2-10

basically this >>60838848
>>
>>60838961
has listening to music while you study effected your grades at all?
>>
zero full albums a day, six thousand the first part of the first song of an album
>>
I shuffle my library desu
>>
>>60839067
>>60838829
losers
>>
>>60839067
Maybe I've been on here way too long but that honestly just sounds horrible to me. I'm so use to listening to full albums. >>60838848
>>
Normally 10 if I have nothing on.
>>
>>60838807
>>60838961
>>60838970
>>60839169
What's up with all the 10's? I would feel burnt out.
>>
>>60839221
stressful/boring days
or when i feel like binging on a single artist
>>
>>60838829
Sometimes I don't know what to listen to so I'll shuffle, and listen to the album that the tenth song belongs to.
>>
>>60839221
I dunno. Just seems natural to me. If there is a silence I'll fill it. I guess I try to have enough variety that I don't grt bored of any one thing.
>>
>>60839299
I do that, except it is the album of the 28th song of the shuffle.
>>
I listen to albums and loose songs. At the very least I listen to an hour of music a day. Medium is 2 albums and an hour of loose songs. Max is 5 albums with no loose songs in between.

I need my time in silence, otherwise I stop enjoying music and just feel stressed out and beat up by sound waves.
>>
>>60839679
This basically
>>
>>60838829
Nice b8 senpai desu desu desu baka baka desu senpai senpai desu
>>
>>60839736
Wait, what word filters out to "baka"?
>>
Usually 20 albums a day. I usually play like 5 albums at once so I can hear 5 different albums in the span of 1 album. Sometimes I'll play the music at 1.5x speed so I can listen to more in the span of 1 day. If I do that I can get up to around 30 albums a day.
>>
>>60838799
I listen to loose songs of my favorite albums most of the time,I can be listening to just songs for a full day.
Whenever I listen to full albums I give it 2 listens to have a full knowledge of it and sometimes I listen to an album just once and come back to it like a week later.
>>60838848
Also this.
>>
2 or 3
>>
>>60839780
$mh
>>
>>60840586
desu senpai baka
testo testo
>>
i add every song of a band i like to a playlist on spotify with other bands and listen to it on shuffle
>>
I listen to at least 10 new albums almost every day.

There's a lot of fantastic music you guys are missing out on.
>>
>>60841174
Who honestly has the time for this though?
>>
>>60841208
I work in Hollywood. My job is finding indie music for soundtracks.

50k starting.
>>
I have too many other interests to listen to a ton of albums a day. I mostly listen to music while I draw in the evenings. Depending on what I have going on that day I listen to two or three albums.
>>
>>60840586
s︂︂m︂h t︂b︂︂h and f︂︂a︂m aren't censored any more guys
stop fucking around
>>
>>60841229
Are there songs that they ban off the bat, like how goth clubs ban Bela Lugosi's Dead and Headhunter?
I can picture Elliott Smith songs being banned (because of Good Will Hunting), and Arcade Fire's early singles.
>>
>>60838965
Spoken like a competitive listener.
>>
>>60841333
Every single time I submit a Kanye song it gets rejected.
>>
>>60841229
>Implying
Of all places that would need this Hollywood is not one of them, the poor starving kids are already shoving tapes up their butt in desperation for a contract.
>>
>>60841297
Testing
baka desu senpai
>>
On a bussy day maybe just 2 or 3. Any other day i bump 6-8 aprox

>>60838848
>i don't try and force
wut
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.