[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music to Smoke Salvia to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1216731760_6862.jpg (17 KB, 539x360) Image search: [Google]
1216731760_6862.jpg
17 KB, 539x360
>>
>>60834239
Mariachi Slipknot
>>
none you idiot
>>
you literally won't hear the music
>>
>>60834239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUWPuoN-O0
>>
>>60834318
this.
>>
>>60834318
>>60834637
What if I just do a lil bit
>>
>Salvia

I remember when I was 16
>>
sorry i'm not a mexican sack of shit
>>
File: 3063173.png (183 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
3063173.png
183 KB, 300x300
meme album for a meme drug
>>
Ten years ago, when it was starting to become a little popular, some friends and I smoked several grams (not at once obv) of 5x extract and none of us really tripped. We just felt funny and giggled a lot. We smoked it out of a weed bowl with regular lighters. Apparently, you absolutely have to use a torch lighter to get it hot enough to "break through" or whatever?
>>
>>60834755
The dudes I see on Youtube always smoke like 40x or some shit, maybe that's why?
>>
>>60834694
Then you won't feel the salvia.
>>
>>60834799
You don't have to do a gram and turn your fucking consciousness inside out to be doing it right

Salvia can be used responsibly and for less asskicking effects, why do you think it was used by shamans before teenagers discovered it 15 years ago
>>
Bush - Come Down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd76imsbVlc
>>
>>60834901
its used sublingually for shamanistic uses also

they roll up the leaf into a quid and gnaw on it kind of until it absorbs into their blood stream
>>
>>60834717
>LSD
>DMT
>shrooms
"yeah maaaan you can learn the secrets of the universe and have a life changing experience drop this cid man"

>salvia
>DXM
"lol meme drugs"

This is literally only because some are illegal and the others aren't
>>
>>60835145
Hate people who say that about psychedelics but they are fun and you can learn a lot about yourself if you're in the right environment
>>
>>60835145
Salvia and DMX aren't psychedelics.
>>
>>60835470

Dissasociatives. But, still, practically the other side of a similar if not the same coin.

>>60835145

So much agreement. It's an unfortunate hangup pretty much everyone has.
>>
>>60835470
You're right, DMX is a rapper
>>
>>60834318
No, the music will transform your entire reality and become everything. Hit it from a dry bong, torch the whole bowl and hold it in as long as possible and have a buddy with you to take the piece out of your hands before "you" disintegrate. Have fun, OP

http://youtu.be/7MrmkwP7d_s
>>
#SMOKESALIVA #240
>>
Dude drugs lmao
>>
>>60835145
i prefer to do PCP thank you very much
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.