[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your new album is too deep for the plebs to understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 750x785) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 750x785
>tfw your new album is too deep for the plebs to understand
>>
Its ALTERNATIVE not HIP HOP
>>
>>60834141
ALL I WANT
IS TO FEEL COMPLETE
>>
>>60834141
terrible=/=deep
>>
>>60834255
>his taste is too pleb to understand the depth of SBTH

enjoy your meme grips and to meme a butterfly
>>
>>60834160
dumb meme poster
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 700x700
hi jonathan kek
>>
File: hst398cd.jpg (101 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
hst398cd.jpg
101 KB, 400x396
>>60834141
Is this the modern-day equivalent of pic related?
>>
>>60835050
this is good though
>>
>>60834141
listening to the album right now, the first songs not bad. It's not great but it's pretty cozy.
>>
>>60835233
It only gets worse.

By the end it'll literally be unlistenable.
>>
>>60835329
3rd song now, it's still pretty fine
>>
>>60835329
>tfw its actually cool, grungy indie punk with hints of post-punk and hip-hop
>>
I really, honestly think they have similar themes, although I think ITAOTS has a little better production, riffs and drums. I think Cudi beats Jeff as far as lyrics go, and his singing on the choruses just edges out Jeff. I'm excited to see how the album ages in comparison to ITAOTS, as for me that album got better with time.

Really excited about this though, I think Fantano got it completely wrong and agree with some of the posters here that he just doesn't really "get" the album.
>>
>tfw people blame it on drugs but you've been sober for years
>>
>>60835050
lel i get this.
>>
I have listened twice now and I don't understand the hate. Like it's not the best album but really what makes it the worst album ever?
>>
>>60834141
I kinda liked the first song I guess?
>>
He picks up where Cobain left off, with an acidic guitar
>>
>>60835050
This was it. This was the comment that set it off today. It happens every time. I get why it was posted but fucking memers give it a rest jesus christ. Did you not get the fucking e-mail?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.