[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last album ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 1.jpg (86 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
86 KB, 500x375
>you wake up to find that you are the last person on Earth
>let's say you manage to survive a long life with the aid of society's remnants
>approaching death, you know that you'll be dead within 40 minutes to an hour

You now have the opportunity to put on what will be the very last album ever played.
What do you choose and why?
>>
>>60833057
*two hours, give or take
>>
why would i die in 40 minutes
>>
>>60833077
old age; you know your inevitable time has come and you won't last much longer
>>
>>60833057
An Empty Bliss Beyond This World, of course
>>
Though it's not my all time favorite, Dark Side of the Moon tbqh famerino

Slowly drifting away for the long sleep while listening to Eclipse would be ideal
>>
>>60833154
Oh shit, that's a good one
>>
File: nmh.jpg (35 KB, 293x300) Image search: [Google]
nmh.jpg
35 KB, 293x300
>>60833057
not memeing
>>
>>60833209
reasoning?
not judging btw
>>
>>60833114
makes sense
>>
>>60833057
not just because it's my favorite album, but because it's extremely appropriate

Drowned is a GOAT listen before you die song
>>
>>60833304
It's an album of pure devotion to Anne Frank and pure sympathizing with her struggles. The lyrics are extremely abstract but still somehow speak to me. And the instrumentation is crazy but all makes sense, from the singing saws to the bagpipes.

I saw NMH live at Prospect Park last summer and it was a very emotional experience. Their set was 3/4 done but it started pouring and lightning so Jeff said to leave and they would restart the set, but it was raining so hard that a lot of people left since it looked over. I waited in the rain for 1 hour for them to restart and by some miracle they finally did, juxtaposed with heavy rain and Jeff's wonderful voice singing Two Headed Boy Pt. 2
>>
I would make an album in that time, so god could hear it.
>>
File: a1743834394_10.jpg (644 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a1743834394_10.jpg
644 KB, 1200x1200
give me 45 minutes and it will be this
>>
>>60833209
ITAOTS is my choice too, no matter what.
>>
File: albumcoverDaveBrubeck-TimeOut.jpg (51 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
albumcoverDaveBrubeck-TimeOut.jpg
51 KB, 475x475
>>60833057
Pic related. As I light up the biggest damn spliff in the world.
>>
Fuck listening, I would create the last album ever made no matter how shit it was.
>>
>>60833574
what's the appeal of explosions in the sky? I listened to this album the other day and it was shit
>>
File: Fear_of_a_blank_planet.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Fear_of_a_blank_planet.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
wouldn't actually be my first pick, but it'd be pretty fitting
>>
pic related

pretty much THE quintessential apocalypse album
>>
I don't wanna die bros :( hold me
>>
>>60835343
*is hold*
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.