[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who thinks Bitches Brew is far superior to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Bitches_brew.jpg (58 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Bitches_brew.jpg
58 KB, 300x300
Am I the only one who thinks Bitches Brew is far superior to Kind of Blue?
>>
No.
Sketches of Spain is the partician choice.
>>
In a Silent Way > Bitches Brew > Kind of Blue
>>
>>60829452
I'M NOT MAD ABOUT THE FUCKING LABELS

I'M MAD THAT YOU FUCKING CALLED THEM 'BASIC BITCH' TIER AND THEN PROCEEDED TO CALL THEM PATRICIAN

YOU WANNA KNOW WHY ELSE I'M MAD? SURE, HERE:

ONE OF TWO THINGS IS HAPPENING HERE. EITHER YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE AND ARE EITHER TOO FUCKING DENSE TO GLEAN IT OR YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WORDS ME SO YOU FLING THEM ABOUT FRIVOLOUSLY LIKE ONE OF THOSE RETARDED 'BASIC BITCHES' THAT YOU MOCKED

CONSIDERING THAT BOTH OF THOSE REQUIRE A TREMENDOUS LACK OF SELF-AWARENESS AND STUPIDITY I'M FAIRLY TORN ON GIVING YOU A SINGLE DIAGNOSIS, OTHER THAN AUTISM OF COURSE

ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF

>HEHEHEHEHE U R SO MADDEN XDDD
YEAH AND YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED SORRY I'M NOT GOING TO HOLD HANDS WITH YOUR CANDY ASS LIKE THE REST OF SOCIETY IS YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE GETTING MAD AT YOU AND MAKING YOUR RETARDATION APPARENT TO THE LESS KEEN PUBLIC THEN LEARN TO KEEP YOUR FUCKING GODDAMN MOUTH SHUT AND NEVER SAY ANOTHER GODDAMN THING

FUCK
>>
Hopefully.
>>
>>60829452
Probably about 4 dozen scholastic thesis' (thesees?) with that same opinion.
>>
Then why this board promotes Kind of Blue so much?
>>
>>60829658
Because its entry level shit
>>
>>60829658
Because it's good.
>>
>>60829452
apples and oranges. but here is your reply to help you think how special you are.
>>
I prefer Live Evil t.bh
>>
Modal Davis > electric Davis
>>
File: cover.jpg (369 KB, 1038x1060) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
369 KB, 1038x1060
Superior.
>>
>>60829762
>>60829812
These
>>
>>60829452
It is.

His later electric albums like Big Fun and Agharta are even better though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.