[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cheaper alternatives to iPod
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: B001F7AHY6-1.jpg (56 KB, 602x800) Image search: [Google]
B001F7AHY6-1.jpg
56 KB, 602x800
lads, I dropped my iPod classic in the toilet and it stopped working. What's the go-to poorboi iPod alternative? I just want something with a ton of capacity so I can store all of my shitty noise on it

thanks my friends
>>
File: 1_squirrel_dog.jpg (63 KB, 400x363) Image search: [Google]
1_squirrel_dog.jpg
63 KB, 400x363
bump for interest, my ipod is near death. the battery life is going down pretty rapidly.
>>
Why was your iPod in the bathroom senpai?
>>
Sansa clip + with a 128 gb micro sd
>>
>>60827003
thanks boi
>>
>>60827003
would the audio quality of one of these be on par with an Apple product? Will it last as long?
>>
>>60827651

Yeah, you won't notice a difference, and they're durable. I've dropped mine onto concrete from >3 feet many times working out with no damage.
>>
Fiio M3 looks pretty nice, it's new though so no reviews yet, people here seem to like Fiios
>>
>>60827651
Sound quality is actually a bit better iirc. Plus you can rockbox it for audio controls like crossfeed, multiband eq, and stereo width
>>
If it's the latest model, Apple will replace it out of warranty for $129 max.
>>
>>60826438
>I dropped my iPod classic in the toilet

How absolutely fucking retarded do you have to be?
>>
File: xduoox25.jpg (25 KB, 722x472) Image search: [Google]
xduoox25.jpg
25 KB, 722x472
Anyone have any experience with the XDUOO X players?
>>
File: gameboycolor.png (89 KB, 282x323) Image search: [Google]
gameboycolor.png
89 KB, 282x323
When I was a kid, I would always play Pokémon on my GBC. ALWAYS. I even brought it with me to the bathroom when I would stand up and pee. I once dropped it in after I had peed, so it got drenched in piss. Dried it off with a blowdryer and it worked.

I later sold it to some schmuck. He will never know.
>>
>>60827651
you will likely see some wear after a few years
>>
>>60828398
bumping for this, looks decent
>>
why don't you just use your smartphone?
>>
File: 1447884100797.gif (1 MB, 200x182) Image search: [Google]
1447884100797.gif
1 MB, 200x182
>>60830060
>>
>>60827003
reformatting my question:
I can't get that, I can only get the sports version, is it still good enough?
>>
I had a Sansa clip
Although I dropped it once and the SD flung itself out of the port and into a grate
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.