[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That song that you like but has a part in it that you hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 475x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 475x228
>That song that you like but has a part in it that you hate

What's her name /mu/
>>
>The dying-cat soloing in Flood II that sounds like it was made up on the spot
For what purpose
>>
The ending of Layla
>>
Antennas to heaven, the segment at the beginning where Moya plays that song on acoustic legit fucks me off and makes me cringe.

Rest of the song is amazing though.
>>
>>60826203
I don't know, it's unnecessary but the sound collage effect is kind of cool when it's followed by the weird glockenspiel part.

On a semi-related note, the song from Born Into Trouble that has the obnoxious kid doing some monologue, now THAT'S cringe as fuck and I don't know why they thought it was a good idea.
>>
>but I still gleam and glisten, hot like a stream of pissin'

really masta ace?

/really?/
>>
>>60826241
>On a semi-related note, the song from Born Into Trouble that has the obnoxious kid doing some monologue
that really doesn't bother me that much, its even kinda memorable
>>
>>60826201
wow this so much
>>
>>60826201
>>60826347
plebs
>>
https://youtu.be/Lfp3X_BC3dg

why does this song turn to diarrhea at 0:50
>>
>>60826318
The way he speaks makes my skin crawl. I feel like if they had made it sound like an outside sample (le rambling street preacher) it would have fit the song better.
>>
>>60826367
it's great fucking retard
>>
radiohead where i end and you begin
"i will eat you alive" coda is pretty cringey honestly
>>
>>60826367
cause it's grunge as f
>>
>>60826367
Lolno, Layne Staley could do no wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snwZ4n9lNKA

>2:27
>>
>>60826656
>Layne Staley could do no wrong.

except stay sober lol
>>
File: layne staley.jpg (32 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
layne staley.jpg
32 KB, 500x365
>>60826702
stfu ;_;
>>
I hate the whole first and middle part of Maggie May but I love the mandolin part at the end
>>
File: Laughing Stock.jpg (212 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Stock.jpg
212 KB, 500x500
The fucking annoying whining in After the Flood
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.