[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here She Comes Now > The Gift > Lady Godiva's Operation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: white-light-white-heat.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
white-light-white-heat.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
Here She Comes Now > The Gift > Lady Godiva's Operation > I Heard Her Call My Name > Sister Ray > White Light/White Heat

Discuss.
>>
you literally have it backwards

(I'm not being ironic)
>>
>>60825531
Sister Ray > Here She Comes Now > I Heard Her Call My Name > Lady Godiva's Operation > The Gift > White Light/White Heat
>>
I Heard Her Call My Name > Sister Ray > Lady Godiva's Operation > White Light/White Heat > Here She Comes Now > The Gift
>>
>>60825531
Sister Ray
The Gift
white light
all to samey
>>
Lady Godiva's Operation > Sister Ray = Here She Comes Now > White Light / White Heat > I Heard Her Call My Name > The Gift
>>
>>60825531
Sister Ray > everything else
>>
>>60825875
lol, I knew one of you people would show up eventually.
>>
>>60825948
lol, I knew one of your people would show up eventually too.
>>
>>60825581
This
>>
>>60825531
Sister Ray (one of the best songs of all time)>>>>>>>White Light/White Heat>The Gift>Lady Godiva's Operation>>Here She Comes Now>I Hear Her Calling My Name
>>
lady godiva's operation > i heard her call my name > sister ray > here she comes now > white light / white heat > the gift
>>
>>60825531
lady godiva's operation > sister ray > white light / white heat > the gift > here she comes now > i heard her call my name
>>
>>60825531
>here she comes now top

Does it actually get anymore pleb than this?
>>
>>60825579
I'd switch Here She Comes Now and I heard Her Call My Name
>>
>>60827856
Yeah this guy is pretty pleb >>60827856
>>
>>60827517
go to bed scaruffi
>>
File: 1448317300926.jpg (17 KB, 308x313) Image search: [Google]
1448317300926.jpg
17 KB, 308x313
>>60825531
>sister ray
>not the best song
>mfw

Sister Ray > Lady Godiva's > The Gift (with the improvisation louder) > I Heard Her > With Light
>>
SHE'S STILL SUCKING ON MY DING DONG
>>
>>60825531
your order is so wrong its triggering me, is that supposed to be a troll?

here's the REAL order

sister ray > white light / white heat > i heard her call my name > lady godiva's operation > the gift
>>
>>60829296
this is correct
>>
Sister Ray > White Light/White Heat > I Heard Her Call My Name > Lady Godiva's Operation > The Gift > Here She Comes Now
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.