[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post bands that are actually worse than Nickelback Sta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: nickelback.jpg (96 KB, 490x330) Image search: [Google]
nickelback.jpg
96 KB, 490x330
ITT: Post bands that are actually worse than Nickelback

Starting with the obvious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
>>
>>60824120
no that is completely and utterly wrong and you know it 100% stop regurgitating opinions you see on /mu/, its painfully obvious you are only basing this opinion off of the 2 songs you've head by the foo fighters on the radio, and 15+ songs you've heard of nickleback. Please only post informed opinions and not clickbait retard shit, thanks.
>>
>>60824141
At least Chad isn't a murderer
>>
Coldplay
>>
>>60824141
Dave please go
>>
Nickelback is pretty good 2bh
>>
>>60824172
>Curb
>Never Again
>Animals
>Rock Star
>Remind me
all decent
>>
>>60824120
nice b8 m8
>>
Panic! At The Disco
Fall Out Boys
Three Days Grace
MCR

I don't know if they're worse, but all of em at the same level of bullshit.
>>
>>60824120
Staind
>>
>>60824250
Don't forget the song Chad did for the Spiderman soundtrack. At least a 7/10 song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmSRMWw8Y_0
>>
>>60824120
Evanescence are quite possibly worse than Nickelback.
>>
I never listened to Nickelback because they were the "Le bad band maymay" but i gave it a try recently and oh boy they were right, they really are shit. I don't know if they are the worst band ever but they are definitely a good contender
>>
>>60824305
>Fall Out Boys
not a band m8. Fall Out Boy and MCR are actually decent pop rock, don't knock it when you've never actually listened to it.
>>
>>60824587
Exactly, i think they are okay desu
>>
>>60824423
pls anon youre hurting me
>>
Neutral Milk Hotel
>>
>>60824305
second PATD and MCR albums are solid t.b.h.f.a.m.i.l.y.
>>
>>60824305
These bands are all exponentially better than Nickelback.
Well, except for Matt Walst's Three Days Grace.
>>
>>60824674
pls pls call me akon. I mean, there's nothing really terrible about it compared to some Nickelback songs.
>>
File: 1443568405953.jpg (37 KB, 700x528) Image search: [Google]
1443568405953.jpg
37 KB, 700x528
>>60824423
a thousand keks
>>
>>60824549
>listens to their new pop sellout material
>says theyre shit
Go listen to Silver Side Up, The Long Raod, All the Right Reasons are all god tier
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.