[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay seriously, this album is really awesome.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I love the tracks: Edge of the Earth, Confused, The Nothing, Handle with Care, Wedding Tux, Speedin Bullet 2 Heaven, and Melting

This album isn't perfect, but I kind of love how raw and experimental it is. The skits are great too and it has a really nice somber feel to it. Some real gems on here. Don't write it off just because of Judgmental Cunt (which I actually kind of like) Give it a try. It's actually pretty interesting and I like it unironically. Couple of cringe lines but it's still pretty good overall.
>>
It was a chore to listen to

horrible for real though
>>
There really isnt anything experimental here. Maybe the average Cudi fan would think so, but it's 100% derivative nonsense
>>
WHO AM I
WHO ARE WE
>>
>>60823341

If you give it an open minded listen and don't compare it to previous work, it's actually a decent alternative grunge album.

>>60823365

Peep the wikipedia page, son.

>>60823380

GOAT lyrics
>>
>>60823316
Nice try, cudi
>>
Should have went the Travi$$ route.
>>
>experimental

This has literally been before in recent enough years though. It'd be like calling Yeezus "experimental". Off the top of my head Eyedea & Abilities By The Throat already did this Grune hop sound. Which, by the way, is a better album than this.
>>
>>60824434
>yeezus
>not experimental
You're right
>>
Anybody got a good link to it?
>>
>>60823316
>experimental it is

The writing process and the act of making music is supposed to be an experiment. This wasn't brave of Cudi, it was incredibly fucking lazy and self-indulgent. It's like the musical version of guerrilla warfare, just hiding behind safe and familiar shit and throwing nonsense out in an attempt to leave an impression.

Cudi's fucking done.
>>
Judgemental cunt is the best song you fucking pleb, even still the album ranges from abysmal to brokencyde
>>
Adventures is actually a great song. The lyrics get laughable at a few points but besides that it's great.
Confused and the title track are also pretty good. Everything else is shit tier.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.