[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to a friend's birthday party tonight and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1448491404723.jpg (57 KB, 500x665) Image search: [Google]
1448491404723.jpg
57 KB, 500x665
I'm going to a friend's birthday party tonight and I'm pretty sure there's going to be terrible music there. Can you rec me some songs that will get that place rocking, but none of the pleb party music that I'm sure they'll play? Tits and glasses in return.
>>
>Tits and glasses in return.
Stop, this isn't /b/.
It's also not /r/, so go there if you want to request something. This board is for discussions.
>>
>>60821367
>Discussions
>The dumbest memes on the internet by underage b&
>>
>>60821393
You see, those are things that have to be fixed.
This doesn't mean that the purpose of the board isn't to discuss, and there are great threads around if you know what to look for.
>>
fuck off normie

ree : D
>>
>>60821342
Deal with it, it's not your party.
>>
Let them play whatever they feel like listening to, you fat fucking autist? Stop ruining other peoples lives. I'm sure they didn't want to invite you anyway.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHnL57KLCls
>>
File: awedance.gif (8 KB, 49x49) Image search: [Google]
awedance.gif
8 KB, 49x49
TAKE ME TO THE DISTANT PAST
>>
>>60821342
It's my birthday today too!
>>
>>60821570
Congratulations anon,
>>
N-Trance: "Stayin' Alive"
>>
Travis Scott - Rodeo has a lot of bangers wich normies enjoy
>>
LCD Soundsystem
Kendrick
Play some Death Grips for the lolz
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.