[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst shit ever released in music history? Holy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Front.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1402) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1402
Is this the worst shit ever released in music history?

Holy shit, I can't believe these are the same guys that released X&Y.
>>
i could, would and SHOULD wipe my ass with that cover
>>
>>60820645
You should have wiped your ass with the masters of this crap so it was never released.
>>
ebin vaporwave image covers meme makes me kek
>>
>>60820693
those aren't vapormeme aesthetics you dumbass
>>
>>60820705
kek
>>
Disgraceful
>>
File: BMTH-Sempiternal.jpg (273 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
BMTH-Sempiternal.jpg
273 KB, 300x300
>>60820645
Ya it is that sacred geometry Eastern bullshit.
Ive seen hippy girls with tattoos of this shit.
It is also on the cover of a Bring Me The Horizon album. fuck me
>>
>>60820720
Was just about to mention this; you beat me to it
>>
File: Blue_room_ep.jpg (63 KB, 437x400) Image search: [Google]
Blue_room_ep.jpg
63 KB, 437x400
>>60820627
X&Y was good but I don't know enough people that have listen to their first EP.
It is by far the best music they have recorded.
People who think Coldplay are overrated or just "Dad-rock" generic shit haven's listen to this.

1999 Coldplay was best.
>>
Still better than Kid Cudi's new album by far
>>
How bad is it? Ghost Story was 4/10 at best, how about this one?
>>
>>60820627
at first I thought it sounded terrible, but it got much better at second try, give it a chance. definetely not as good as first three CP albums, but still
>>
>>60820801

I loved pre parachutes coldplay, but ROBTTH was GOAT era Coldplay. especially with all the single b-sides...
>>
Threadly reminder that Viva la Vida and the associated EP was peak Coldplay
>>
X&Y was shit too.
>>
>>60820693
2cold2playious
cock2small
>>
>X&Y
>good
>>
Why was oasis man on a track?
>>
>>60820693
>>60820627
>>60820720
I just truly don't understand how people can be so ignorant of their own art form, nothing about this band has ever or will ever relate to any of the symbolism used on the album cover. It's pure pandering to a market that also won't understand that the band has no coorelation to these symbols.

>oh hey this must be what psychedelic trippy people listen to what a gr8 new direction for this band xD

I mean "hymn for the weekend", come on. This is targeted at underage b& forever and always. Don't take this shit seriously, in fact you should all be offended over this.
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
i need a download link to the album, poorfag here.
>>
Yeah its different, but actually its a great album
>>
>>60821600
Agreed
Death and All His Friends is a GOAT closer
>>
>>60820845
The hell r u talking about? Ghost stories was a solid album
>>
Parachutes
AROBTTH
Viva la vida
>10 withouth doubt

Ghost stories
>solid 9

X&Y
>8

Mylo Xyloto
AHFOD
>7 completly different style, actually to make a world tour, but that doesnt mean its bad
>>
I'd rather listen to Coldplay over U2, Foo Fighters and all those other big stadium rockers any day.
>>
*hides thread*
>>
>>60824296
>A Sky Full of Stars
>solid album
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.