[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ben Folds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Ben_Folds_2007.jpg (46 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Ben_Folds_2007.jpg
46 KB, 500x750
Curious as to what /mu/ thinks of Ben Folds, since I haven't seen him mentioned here before.
>>
Had a few good tunes, i remember taping 'rockin the suburbs' off my local radio show. Early pirating ftw
>>
>>60816338

Was better back in the day, definitely has good music, have heard he's kind of a chode, but still like him pretty well.

Fred Jones Part II is some good feels, Philosophy for some tight shit piano playing. And yeah, the whole Rockin the Suburbs album is pretty solid.
>>
Whatever And Ever Amen is still one of my favorite albums. I was really into his stuff in highschool and then hyped when he released a new BFF album.

I recommend any fans to check out his live album with WASO, hearing him play with an orchestra is fantastic.
>>
>>60817491
yeah I saw him play with one a few months ago
he knows quite a bit about just music in general
>>
kind of memey but I used to listen to him a lot and I still like him

BFF was great until they broke up and their post-reunion stuff sucks

his solo stuff is good through songs for silverman

Whatever and Ever Amen will probably always be in my top albums of all time
>>
>>60816338
Brick makes me want to knock a girl up just so I can go through the moral dilemma of having an abortion
>>
i have his nudes
>>
>>60819488
post them or gtfo
>>
>>60819488 (good double)
nattie tbqh this is the first thread on /mu/ i've been on in 2 years and I see you

time to jerk it to those pics of your titties from 2012 ayyyyy thx bby
>>
>>60816338
>Started out GOAT making goofy songs with painfully awkward honest lyrics.
>Robert Sledge is underrated, you know what The Five as a whole were super talented.
>Ben has 2 good solo albums...
>JUST
>>
>>60816338

Saw his pre-solo band, Ben Folds Five, covering Purple Rain in its entirety in a small club in Greensboro on Halloween. Shit was too tight.

He's always going to put on a good show even though he's not everyone's cup of tea.
>>
My Dad and litte brother listen to him a lot and I deem it pretty good.

Favorite songs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeWZhuzFMM8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.