[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ed Sheeran
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: ed sheeran.jpg (428 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
ed sheeran.jpg
428 KB, 2560x1440
What do you think of this guy /mu/?
>>
complete indifference
>>
>>60815783
balding.
>>
I hate his guts and have no reason more specific than "people like and I don't"
>>
Ugly as sin and makes bad music.
>>
Nice voice, but his music is shit. I don't see why people like his stuff so much. Its all so insipid
>>
inoffensive, middle of the road bro rock for people who don't really like music
>>
>>60815783
0/10, would drop him off at the spider forest
>>
>>60815783
needs to stop being alive
>>
looks like he smells bad
>>
I don't like him because people always say I look like him
>>
reddit: the person
>>
>>60815879
Nice vocab m8
>>
People have their personal tastes, I'm indifferent
>>
>>60816187
Goddamn, read a book. Insipid is probably 9th grade vocabulary.
>>
Hack
>>
Ed Sheeran takes a low-level gross question in the video above about farting on stage and gives a next-level answer, admitting to doing that and much, much more. "I actually once misjudged a fart on stage, which ended up being a shart. It was, like, midway through a performance and I was really lively, and then halfway through I was like, ‘All right I’m just going to stand for the rest of the performance, and hope it’s over soon and then go home and throw these trousers out!’”
>>
>>60816452
HAHAH. Dude, so gross LMAO
>>
Great voice, but he wastes his talent on making Tumblr-tier love songs for high school girls.
>>
>>60815816
No he isn't
>>
>>60816299
this
>>
>>60818259
This, he lack maturity and vision. Plus The Swift god won't notice him.
>>
fag shit for fags

You might like it OP
>>
Bland music for bland people.

Basically what >>60819836 said.
>>
>>60815972
fucking this.
>>
>>60815797
>>60815906
>>
He has a good voice, like Hozier but the need to appeal to tweens
>>
File: girl with girlparts .png (565 KB, 467x490) Image search: [Google]
girl with girlparts .png
565 KB, 467x490
>>60815783
I want to go to one of his concerts to get innumerous hand jobs from his many young fans
>>
>>60816299
it was in a matrix movie so whatecva
>>
Great voice and pretty good guitar player. The song he did for The Hobbit is pretty good. Otherwise a waste of talent.
>>
I can't believe someone who looks like that is as successful as he is and lives the life he does
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.