[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about times and songs when pic related happened to you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: kSN9vmi.jpg (64 KB, 749x884) Image search: [Google]
kSN9vmi.jpg
64 KB, 749x884
Tell me about times and songs when pic related happened to you.
>>
File: sd.jpg (23 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
sd.jpg
23 KB, 300x299
Silverfuck grew on me.
>>
Spaghetti Western on Frizzle Fry
>>
Back when I used Pandora I would always skip Welcome Home Son by Radical Face because the intro gave me the creeps (I hate wind chimes) but one time I gave it a chance and fell in love with it in addition to some of his others songs
>>
>>60815589
I don't skip songs, but I used to dislike Robocop by kanye West but now I kind of like it
>>
>>60815589
>skippig songs

do black people actually do this?
>>
>>60815920
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
i used to always skip renegade on pieces of eight by styx because of the intro
boy how i was wrong
>>
>>60815748
this song is good. I like radical face, have you listened to family tree:the roots? it's more intimate
>>
>>60815934
Exactly how is that autistic?
>>
File: Compton-by-Dr.Dre_.jpg (233 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Compton-by-Dr.Dre_.jpg
233 KB, 550x550
>>60815589
My friend and I listened to Dre's "Compton" on a roadtrip recently. And he apparently had no idea that Eminem dropped a verse because he always skipped "Medicine Man".
>>
>>60815644
Hummer grew on me
>>
>>60816015
Exactly how is that not autistic?
That question was autistic itself.
>>
>>60816015
Forcing yourself to listen to music you dislike is pretty autistic.
>>
File: sworsfishtrombones.jpg (54 KB, 560x550) Image search: [Google]
sworsfishtrombones.jpg
54 KB, 560x550
I used to think this song was boring as fuck, now it's my favorite on the album. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmTcSGukO4o
>>
>>60816064

Only ignorant people are so adamant about what they dislike.

If I don't like some tracks on the first listen of an album I'll come back to it in different moods or after a period of time.

It's not pretentious to say that some works aren't meant to be understood immediately.
>>
>>60815589
>skipping songs
What is this? ADHD corner?

>inb4 hurr rockist durr forcing yourself

You don't have to keep all the songs in the album if you don't want to, but the situation in the image can only happen when someone is too lazy to organize their library, and too stupid to actually listen to the song and decide over it before starting to "always skip it"
>>
>>60816373
You sound like a child who still doesn't know what they like and dislike, if you were a rational adult you'd know which songs are bad from your first listen. You should have defined, discerning tastes and anything that doesn't fit the criteria is not worth your time. My collection is over 2tb and theres only a small selection of albums that don't have songs removed from them. I bet you think things like "the artists intent" actually have value to the end product, hell I even reorder a lot of albums I feel dont flow well enough. Grow up anon, and get some taste.
>>
sledgehammer by fall of troy when i was in high school, then i bought the album and fell in love with it
>>60815941
renegade is dope as hell
>>
>>60816629

You can feel superior in your ignorance all you like. You're the one missing out, not me.
>>
>>60816373
that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. by that logic you'll literally like anything you listen to enough times
>>
so you guys really sit there like "yeah buddy i sure do enjoy each and every song on this album equally a hyuck'".
you must use music as background noise or something
>>
>>60817260
what are u even saying

you never changed your mind about a song before?? i just listened to an album for the first time in like 2 years and now love a song i used to really dislike
>>
File: 1448075345786.jpg (21 KB, 429x455) Image search: [Google]
1448075345786.jpg
21 KB, 429x455
I actually skipped The Man Who Sold the World on Nirvana Unplugged for the longest time.
>>
Since I got into Pink Floyd/Led Zeppelin in middle school I don't really recall much that I skipped.

The only song that I recall off the top of my head is The Bagman's Gambit from Picaresque by The Decemberists
>>
>>60817493
YOU CANT EAT VINYL
>>
>>60817260

>If I don't like some tracks

That was to imply that I enjoyed the rest of the album and there was enough incentive to give it another chance.
>>
File: 1447559632426.jpg (8 KB, 223x225) Image search: [Google]
1447559632426.jpg
8 KB, 223x225
>>60817700
It's too late.
>>
/mu/ has really fallen far, huh?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.