[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does he listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
What does he listen to?
>>
Monstercat
>>
Death Grips, Swans, King Crimson, Bungle the list goes on
>>
>>60811527
memerap
>>
Why is he an outcast?
>>
>>60811527
deadmau5
>>
>>60811527
The same stuff you listen to
>>
>>60811527
swans
harsh wall noise
voices of north american owls
>>
>>60811913
May 23rd: My first batch of subjects arrived today and I have to admit that I'm very excited. This could be the dawn of a new age. Nuclear power is meaningless in a world where a virus can kill an entire population and leave its wealth intact.
May 27th: Commander Prothero toured the lab with a priest, Father Lilliman, who I was told is here to monitor for Rules and Rights violations. It made me nervous, but afterwards the Commander assured me there wouldn't be a problem.
June 2nd: I keep wondering, if these people knew how they might be helping their country, if they would act any differently. They're so weak and pathetic. They never look you in the eye. I find myself hating them.
August the 18th: Of the original four dozen, over 75 percent are now deceased. No controllable pattern has yet emerged.
September the 18th: There is one case that continues to give me hope. He exhibits none of the immune system pathologies that the other subjects developed. I've discovered several cellular anomalies in his blood that I've been unable to categorise. The mutations seem to have triggered the abnormal development of basic kinesthesia and reflexes. The subject said he could no longer remember who he was or where he was from. Whoever he was, he is now the key to our dream and the hope that all of this will not have been in vain.
November the 5th: It started last night, around midnight. The first explosions tore open the entire medical section. All my work, gone. I was trying to understand how it could've happened when I saw him, the man from room five. He looked at me, not with eyes, there were no eyes, but I know he was looking at me because I felt it. Oh, God, what have I done?
>>
There are way too many white kids at that school.
>>
>>60811527
Outkast
>>
>>60811977
that was a good book
>>
>>60811527
where 2 cop sweater?
>>
>>60812021
what book is that from
>>
>>60811549
>>60811946
>>60811977
you guys arent doin it right
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 477x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 477x625
Sporkcore... probably thinks pharaoh sanders is good etc
>>
File: T9h9YYs.jpg (19 KB, 541x414) Image search: [Google]
T9h9YYs.jpg
19 KB, 541x414
macintosh plus
>>
File: 1434165512114.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1434165512114.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>60812095
kekkin' rn
>>
File: Capture.jpg (44 KB, 670x319) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
44 KB, 670x319
>>60812057
>what is google
>>
>>60812138
what IS google?!
>>
>>60812138
nigga i aint gonna waste my time googlin ur bullshit post gett off u bitch horse
>>
>>60811527
death grip
>>
>>60812155
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+IS+google%3F!
>>
>>60812216
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+IS+google%3F!
lololol

thankya kindly anon
>>
Music
>>
>>60811527
just rickroll on an ipod shuffle on repeat
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.