[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>has reviewed literally thousands of albums >not a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1443993658912.jpg (6 KB, 209x204) Image search: [Google]
1443993658912.jpg
6 KB, 209x204
>has reviewed literally thousands of albums
>not a single metal or hip-hop album in his top 50

is this proof that metal and hip-hop are objectively the worst genres of music?
>>
>>60806188
>not a single metal album in his top 50

But that's not true.
http://www.scaruffi.com/vol5/typeoneg.html
>>
>>60806188
Being any kind of drone.

>is this proof that metal and hip-hop are objectively the worst genres of music?
No .
>>
it is proof that Scaruffi doesn't like those genres

it's time to blow your mind with the realization that all critics are subjective and there's nothing wrong with that
>>
>>60806188
>Judging music based on reviews
Ay lmayo
>>
vampire rodents is de facto hip-hop however
>>
>>60806188
>guy who doesn't even listen to albums
>''b-b-but he's patrician this MUST prove these genres that, only coincidentally, i don't like, are the worst

kill yourself, you useless fucking drone
>>
Well, English isn't his first language so he's naturally going to have a preference for instrumentation rather than lyrics. That makes all of hip hop automatically inferior to most genres.
>>
>>60806317
Hello Scaruffi drone!
>>
He is an Italian that was born in the 50s and those genres are more of a modern thing.
>>
>>60806309
>art
>useful

you could still be a little madder i think
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.