[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103 KB, 1440x1080
I listened to this album a few years ago with a girl who was shot in San Bernadino the other day. She didn't really like it, thought it sounded like mushroom acid music.
>>
Are you trying to say its not mushroom acid music
>>
>>60802643
What did he mean by this /mu/?
>>
>>60802643
what about this music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe8qRj12OhY
>>
>>60802734
now THIS I can get into!
>>
>everything atmospheric is mushroom acid music
I'm glad she was shot

Fucking plebs, they have such closed minds and think they know everything
>>
was she literally autistic?
>>
>>60802643
First time I listened to this album back in 2004 I was on mushrooms during that utopian brief period where headshops were legally selling fresh cubes due to a legal loophole.

Good times. MHTRTC, Geogaddi and Campfire definitely define the psychedelic experience imo, TH less so.

The opening synth lines before the beat kicks in on Sixtyten always puts me back in that mushroom headspace, it sends electric shocks up my spine. It's incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb-1cK-FMwQ
>>
>>60802734

embarrassingly huge BoC fan and I am also really into the ISIS nasheeds right now.
>>
>>60803332
why do no BoC fans care about Old Tunes

vol 2 is spectacular, different to the album output but so fucking good
>>
>>60803402

I care about old tunes. Both 1 and 2.... A lot.

Man, I was already in love with BoC hardcore before I found Old Tunes and started digging into their lesser known stuff. I was afraid to dive in since I thought it was going to be bad, but holy shit. I could no longer think of BoC without their underground material. All of it is fucking choice.
>>
>>60803402
On the contrary, BoC fans covet the Old Tunes.

In the absence of their mythic early albums, the Old Tunes tapes are all we've really got of their earliest material.
>>
bet it played through her mind as she was getting shot up
>>
>>60803578

ROBUST
>>
File: 1447246086767.jpg (28 KB, 406x345) Image search: [Google]
1447246086767.jpg
28 KB, 406x345
>yfw you will never discover BoC for the first time ever again
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.