[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be college freshman >dorming in residence hall, communal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: mobile-5220-1395252731-16.jpg (12 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
mobile-5220-1395252731-16.jpg
12 KB, 400x376
>be college freshman
>dorming in residence hall, communal bathrooms and showers
>sort of common occurrence is people playing music on their phones in the shower
>think that's a cool idea, I've never listened to music in the shower
>decide to do it, figure I have to choose something popular as to not make people weirded out
>decide since animal collective is popular, it's appropriate to play in public settings
>play winter's love because it's my favorite song on sung tongs which I figured was more accessible because it's mostly acoustic
>forgot about panda bear sperging out making noises
>panda bear starts sperging out and making noises
>regret this decision immediately
>can't stop music because hands are wet
>about 6 people are in there, usually pretty talkative but absolutely silent aside from my music
>muffle music with towel
>shower as quickly as I can and leave

Why do I have to feel these feels

Pic unrelated
>>
Also embarrassing stories general
>>
big hand...
>>
>>60800955
>listens to music on a phone w/ 1/4" speakers
>somehow forgot animal collective is literally random noises.
>hopeless
baka desu senpai
>>
>caring
as long as it isn't anime music
>>
>>60800955
next time put on some godflesh and achieve an erection
>>
Ayy, Winters Love is the shit. But you made a big mistake anon by playing Animal Collective around random peers. Most people think music that isn't top 40 is "weird" and anybody who listens to it is a psycho who will probably commit a mass shooting. I mean, "freak" is right in the genre name. Please make better decisions in the future, anon, because I care for your wellbeing and I don't want you to get into these embarrassing situations.

And for Pete's sake, anon, if you MUST listen to AnCo in the shower, at least let me know next time and we can listen to them in the shower together.

Have fun in college, anon
>>
>>60801527
Ty senpai :^)
>>
>>60801527
Don't listen to this faggot, as long as it isn't something edgy or something that's hot garbage no one will care. If they do and question it you have a great opportunity for a roast; though your autistic ranting has shown you probably can't even talk to someone with more than a squeak.
>>
>>60801683

I listen to some pretty edgy stuff and people don't care. The only reason they'd care is if I too, were a humongous faggot.

People seem to think that others will judge you on liking x when really it's about how you act. If you are a super cool guy nobody will give af what music you listen to. If anything, the cool guy's obscure music will seem cool by proxy.
>>
>>60801728
You seem like a cool bro, dude guy.
>>
>>60801773

Literally only said "cool guy" because it seemed like the most generic way to get my point across.

You sound like a pedantic faggot.
>>
>>60800955
I exclusively listened to early Swans when showering before going to parties on Thursday nights. I miss college.
>>
>>60801802
perhaps
>>
>>60800955
>>be college freshman
Stopped reading right there.

Grow up.
>>
>>60800955
sounds like you just go to a pleb filled university. my uni is full of liberals who are open to most types of music. almost everyone I've met has mu core taste or even more niche stuff. had a conversation with a classmate the other day about boris for example.
>>
>>60801950
What uni?
>>
>>60801950
>liberals
>not pleb
pick one
>>
>>60802083
Indiana university bloomington
>>
File: train.png (347 KB, 1182x1600) Image search: [Google]
train.png
347 KB, 1182x1600
>>60802097
Ayy lmao
>>
>>60801950
I bet they don't shower
>>
>>60802118
literally Asians: The College
>>
>>60802097
Ashton residence hall?
>>
>>60802456
no I'm in an apartment off campus
>>
>>60801271
That's André the Giant.
>>
>>60802987
How big do you think his dick was?
>>
>>60801271
4u
>>
>>60801950

His university doesn't like AnCo. Sounds pretty patrician to me.
>>
maan... last year when I was in the dorms people usually did that, and had pretty shit taste, mostly whatever was on the radio, and you could rarely hear it if you weren't in the bathroom. But there was this one guy... he blasted old thrash metal and bubblegum pop so loudly you could hear it from your room all the way down the hall when he was in the bathroom.

turns out he was actually a pretty cool guy, and everyone had just been too autistic to ask him to turn it down.
>>
Man, I miss living in the dorms in College. Enjoy it while you can OP.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.