[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Coldplay's new LP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Haven't listened to it yet.
Someone here did?
Opinions?

Thank you
>>
>>60800508
>>
>>60800532
on a scale of?
>>
Better than GS and about as good as MX. Poppy and saccharine but it still has some good songwriting and fun parts.
The Beyoncé feature and Obama sample are horrible though.
>>
I USED TO RULE THE WORLD
>>
>>60800538
0-100
>>
>>60800564
>obama sample

Please tell you're not serious.
>>
>>60800592
Obama sample.
>>
>>60800508
Ratings are stupid, 2-3 of the songs are nice to listen to, the rest garbage. I've been a Coldplay fan for 38 years, trust me.
>>
>>60800592
You didn't know this? Do you live under le rock :)

No but seriously yes, they sample Obama's voice
>>
Somebody mentioned in another thread that there's a style change between modern Coldplay and "oldplay". Where do you guys draw the line? I like Mylo Xyloto but I think it was a noticeably different than earlier albums.
>>
>>60800508
That's the gayest looking album I've ever seen.
>>
>>60802535
coldplay remains a poor man's radiohead

and radiohead is already pretty diluted to begin with tbqh
>>
Their first 2 albums will forever remain favourites in my book. They released some nice songs after that too but they were mostly singles

And no, VLV is not a good album, it just has good production
>>
>>60800508
Gay pride
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.