[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think we will ever get to hear All Lights Fucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Do you think we will ever get to hear All Lights Fucked?
>>
>>60800023
The inside of that fish is disgusting
>>
I'm actually planning stealing it directly from the Constellation archive.
Wish me luck
>>
Gross pic

Yuck!
>>
Yeah, and it will be disappointing.
>>
>>60800145
it was self-released it won't be in the archive or they would have re-released it by now. It's not that the band doesn't want it to come out it's that there are literally no copies of the original recording left
>>
>>60801154
They have said a lot of times that the only copy is on the Constellation archives.
Maybe some dudes from Constellation listened to the tape and then GY!BE got a contract there
>>
what a yucky picture!
>>
>>60801154
That's not how music distribution works.
>>
File: Is this it.jpg (69 KB, 503x915) Image search: [Google]
Is this it.jpg
69 KB, 503x915
Is this it?
>>
I'm sure the band members themselves have said that it wasn't really representative of the band at all and that the songs were horrible demos that had nothing to do with their sound.
>>
>>60802259
no
>>
>>60800023
cool meme senpai i saved that one
>>
no, there was that one guy on Reddit who had a copy but some people doxxed him and scared him off, which i'm holding /mu/ responsible for.

nice job /mu/

hairy amps probably sounds like 2 hours of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GZM6GA3ykU
>>
>>60802413
that's why it would be cool to listen to it even if it's all short punk songs

also can someone say where did that scan of the cassete came from? does it mean someone found an empty case somewhere or what
>>
>>60802413
Telling people to stop looking for something only makes them more curious.
They're making it on purpose.
>>
>>60801154
Go to sleep, Efrim, we'll find the album soon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.