[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do retards keep saying this sounds like Autechre?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1446825779010.jpg (99 KB, 1143x762) Image search: [Google]
1446825779010.jpg
99 KB, 1143x762
Why do retards keep saying this sounds like Autechre?
>>
because it does you dumb fuck
>>
It sounds like Draft7.30-era Autechre if they had kept the industrial influences from Chiastic Slide and the melodic ambience of Amber/Garbage.
>>
>>60799300
Arca=gay Autechre
>>
>>60799300
Why are you asking me man? I don't even knw you.
>>
>>60799300
Its kinda like autechre but has little more structure and bit catchy generally more accessible i love it
>>
test
>>
>>60799323
This
>>
>>60799346
>chiastic side
>industrial influences
Mutant is like harsher and more aggressive Oversteps
>>
>>60799300
Because they are, as you said, retards.
Seriously though, there's little to no similarity between them other than the fact that they both make experimental electronic music other than maybe a few songs that happen to sound vaguely similar. It really just seems like the people who say that haven't listened to much electronic music.
>>
it's probably more that they share the same exploratory approach and sensibilities when it comes to crafting their work, along with the fact that they sort of meld the same type of influences (with Arca there's a lot of Rnb and musique concrete in there and for Ae it's more hip-hop and musique concrete) more so than it is that they really and completely sound alike.
>>
>>60800407
>everything is musique concrete meme
:^)
>>
>>60799300
Its sounds like Aphex Twin if Richard liked to stick it in other mens poopers.
>>
>>60800749
Fucking this, it's not musique concrete at all, I'm sick of this meme so much.
>>
>>60800749
>>60800780
i did not say either were or made musique concrete, only that they were influenced by it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.