[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name my band, /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: me on the right.jpg (669 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
me on the right.jpg
669 KB, 1000x1000
Name my band, /mu/
>>
3 men
>>
The poops LOL
>>
kek and stud
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOm7Aw2zxJ8&spfreload=10
>>
>>60798922
interracial threesome
>>
File: im_feeling_a_light_ten.jpg (105 KB, 930x702) Image search: [Google]
im_feeling_a_light_ten.jpg
105 KB, 930x702
>>
Pretentious hHpster Bullshit and Co

You guys look like you make twinkly Midwestern folk rap
>>
The Progressives
>>
Swedenyes
>>
File: 1449159312196[1].jpg (105 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1449159312196[1].jpg
105 KB, 620x372
>>60799003
>Swedenyes
More like Germanyes
>>
Black guy makes it cool and woman brings almost no talent
>>
We Adopted A Refugee
>>
File: 1449170066849[1].png (227 KB, 1440x2248) Image search: [Google]
1449170066849[1].png
227 KB, 1440x2248
Do you agree, /mu/?
>>
>>60798922
The Cultural Appropiators
>>
>>60798922
>>
>Black man wants to make rap and explore the possibilities of electronic music production
>Practises singings and rapping every day
>Gets approached by two white people who talk down to him constantly, claim they will "help him" with his music
>They make him play in their shitty generic indie folk band
>These white people live in flats mostly paid for by their parents
>Black man struggles to support his sick mother and siblings while pursuing music, becomes more and more depressed
>White woman becomes increasingly flirty with black man, black man becomes uncomfortable and wants to be serious when dealing with fellow musicians
>She pressures him into sex, she says weird disturbing racial stereotypes while doing so
>She gets caught up in her own twisted fantasy of having "sex with a Pharaoh" "who wuz a king" that she claims he raped her
>Black man gets arrested
>White woman gives him a naughty wink as police take him away, he questions existence and life's logic
>>
>>60799103
>refugees
>getting arrested
>in Kekmany
>>
>>60799134
>Serves one year sentence for rape
>>
>>60798922
the kekers
>>
>>60799103
lepoorblackmanface.jpg
whitemankeepingusdown.webm
He.Dindu.Nuffin.2015-Xvid-BLACKMASTER.mkv
>>
>>60798922
"One gets cvcked"
>>
Two Lawyers & The Defendant
>>
>>60798922
The Tokens
>>
Mbembe & the Pathological Altruists
>>
>>60799160
"I just want to make dee music but thee white woman keep on touching me on my crotch and saying I have huge geneeetaaals"

"I just want to sing a song but they force me to stop eating meat and they act like I am a child"
>>
The kek the keker the kekee
>>
Open Borders for Israel
>>
One uglyassbitch,one fucking faggot and the negro.
>>
Whitey in kekold
>>
Belle & The Bull
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.