[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Passion Pit released a new album this spring >I only like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 560x560
>Passion Pit released a new album this spring
>I only like 2 songs
>Tokyo Police Club released a new album this summer
>I don't like anything on it
>Battles released a new album a few months ago
>It's almost completely inaccessible
>Coldplay released a new album today
>I don't like anything on it

I barely liked anything from all my favorite artists this year. Am I getting old?
>>
>>60798763
No you just like shit bands
>>
>>60798780
Battles isn't shit bry
>>
>>60798780
What are some bands that you think are good/decent so I can expand?
>>
>>60798780
/thread
>>
This always happens to entry level bands, they realize they can make more money than most musicians so they go ultra casual friendly

Happened to Tame Impala too
>>
>>60798814
I feel like Battles did the opposite, they just went too abstract for me. The only song I felt like I could actively listen to was Non-Violence; the other songs just made me tune out. None of them really caught me.
>>
File: no now.jpg (92 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
no now.jpg
92 KB, 620x620
Just listen to Clarence Clarity
>>
Why are you responding? The thread has already ended

>>60798780
>>
>>60798763
I've embrace the new Coldplay, to me Oldplay and Coldplay aren't even the same people. New Coldplay is fun to listen to but not memorable.

Still better than Ghost Stories (yuk)
>>
>>60798763
Literally 0/10: the album
>>
>>60800413
>>60798763

I'm gay for this shit though.
Did you hear Colour Spectrum? That made me come back to the Viva la Vida album a bit.

Fuck I don't even like hip hop but Hymn For the Week has got the Bass going on, hot damn. Wtf is a 40 year old man singing about being drunk and high like that? It sounds so dumb but I the sound. I can't believe this is the same Chris Martin that made Shiver, fuck my life. (takes a shot)

Fun is a nice break up song, I really like the guitar on most of this album. Why does every Coldplay song today have to be about drinking and breaking up now? It's been done so many times before, sounds so unoriginal.
Moving on, the following is garbage tier:
Everglow (stupid word)
Adventure of a Lifetime (ECHI ECHI!)
Army of One (it's gonna fight for you babeh)
Amazing Day (Chris Marting trying to be Kanye West)
Up&Up (99% of the lyrics in the title)
Miracles (not even catchy, meaningless)

The rest are not worth mentioning.
>>
>>60798763
your favourite artists are getting old desu not you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.