[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any hype for LP9? Or dead band now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Any hype for LP9? Or dead band now?
>>
Itll suck
>>
>>60797123
If they manage to pull off a proper reboot and reinvent the band after offensively safe In Rainbows and Thom's another unimpressive take at bleeps that TKOL was (basically his solo album in disguise) it will be fine.
>>
LP9 is the album I'm most looking forward to in 2016, that and the new Swans album
>>
>>60797319
Swans are embarrassing bro
>>
>>60797327
for you
>>
>>60797269
In Rainbows may have been safe but it was beautiful and had fantastic songwriting/composing
>>
Yes, very excited. Hoping for a studio version of Present Tense.
>>
>>60797327
You're mom is too
>>
In Rainbows was the best thing they can pull out
>>
dead band? lol i think you need to make a bad album before that starts getting thrown around, lack of output is natural considering they all have kids to raise now
>>
>>60797506
>>60797781
In Rainbows was friendly and accessible Radiohead by numbers, yep, perfectly crafted for what it was, but albums like that are released by bands that are already putting themselves to final sleep.
>>
>>60797821
this
>>
i thought this was gonna be an autechre thread
>>
>>60797327
That opinion is, you little poptimist, you.
>>
>>60798089
Next ae album is their twelfth though
>>
>>60798517
Too be honest man they've become a parody of themselves. Sonically they are great but Gira's aesthetic wears then after a while.
>>
>>60797269
>>60797506
>>60797835
It's an odd juxtaposition that such a slick, relaxed album was such an enormous and difficult project for them. They said after In Rainbows that they'd never get that hung up on an album again, like after Hail to the Thief never making an album too long again.
>>
It's going to be Tomorrow's Modern Boxes pt. II aka Amok pt. III aka The King of Limbs pt. IV aka The Eraser pt. VI called it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.