[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pedal/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: GR Pedalboard-sm.jpg (99 KB, 752x486) Image search: [Google]
GR Pedalboard-sm.jpg
99 KB, 752x486
Let's have a pedal/pedalboard thread, yeah?
Show off your gear, discuss pedal brands, let's have a good time.
>>
let's just wait on the ass cleaner to come post some treats for us.
>>
anyone use any of the new behringer pedals?
>>
>>60795031
no?
I wouldn't touch behringer with a ten foot pole
I don't know how a brand could earn the title of budget-boss but if any brand it is behringer
>>
>>60795055
I was really hesitant so i only got the eq and dd4 copy, and theyre not that bad but most of the other ones seem kinda shitty
>>
which of the Earthquaker Devices overdrives or fuzz pedals are the best? I'm gonna get one soon, and I need to know which one is the best.
>>
what pedals are best for making eeoooeeoooo and wghhghhhwhghhhhh sounds?
>>
>>60795235
So specific, thanks, anon.
Did you look into a crybaby?
>>60795204
Big Muff Pi is pretty dank

Anyone got opinions on the Jam-Man express?
>>
File: 111121afsvsti.jpg (124 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
111121afsvsti.jpg
124 KB, 640x640
the sonic research turbo tuner is great, highly recommend, seriously 10/10 pedal.
>>
>>60795275
yes, theyre not stretchy sounding enough

i want sounds that sound melty and like oooooooooo too
>>
>>60795413
Pair it with other effect pedals, then. Reverb maybe? Throw light fuzz on? Honestly need more than "melty and like ooo"
>>
>>60795436
yes!

reverb, i like

and pitch shifting, with lots o delay makes things top notch to my ears

would compression help?
Im thinking about getting a compressor rack for an ambient project im working on and idk if it'd help with the other sounds im going for
>>
>>60795490
Look, man. You got a very particular sound in mind, and you'll only get that through tampering. I recommend crybaby, fuzz, and reverb. Delay might help, not sure, and if you can maybe throw two crybabys in for increased effect?
>>
Are EH Memory Mans worth the money or are they just a meme? Been looking into maybe buying one
>>
>>60795413
>melty

two delays, one fast and one slow
reverb
fuzz/distortion at the end of the chain

add whatever modulation effects sound tasty to you
>>
File: WP_20151201_004[1].jpg (2 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151201_004[1].jpg
2 MB, 2592x1456
Only recently starting getting getting pedals again, gradually phasing out the me-50 which i've had for years.
>>
>>60795596
rather fuck with the DM-2w unless you need that modulation option
>>
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 1806x1359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 1806x1359
I'm looking to buy a couple of my first pedals and i need some help. I'll be playing bass guitar as a lead with my friend on drums and synths -- we'll mostly be experimenting with noise rock, post-punk, synth pop, maybe some shoegaze, or just walls of sound in general (i have a Jamman Solo XT looper pedal in the mail).

Basically im looking for some pedal recs that can get me a wide range of noisy sounds. Even some synth based pedals that sound like this would be cool if they aren't like $200+
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ8seAkLC94

I don't even necessarily care if they're analog as long as i can get some nice sounds. Recs for specific pedals would be ideal but what "types" of pedals should i be looking to start off with if i want to go with this sound? Not really sure if an overdrive or fuzz pedal would be best, or if there is some other combo w/ one of the two i should look into. Also how essential are delay pedals?

pls help.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.