[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now that the dust has settled, what does /mu/ think of Annie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
now that the dust has settled, what does /mu/ think of Annie Clark's body of work?
>>
Meme hair
>>
File: tumblr_mehab3nmO61qcabyio1_500.jpg (69 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mehab3nmO61qcabyio1_500.jpg
69 KB, 500x667
she has sexy feet her body is good too
damn
>>
File: annie clark.jpg (185 KB, 866x1299) Image search: [Google]
annie clark.jpg
185 KB, 866x1299
>>
>>60794239
What do you mean dust has settled? and wow the first two responses sure encapsulate this boards view on female musicians
>>
I'm not going to pretend that I know that much about her, because I've never listened to a full album, but she bugs the shit out of me. Tries way too hard to appeal to hipsters and the "art" crowd, so she dresses and makes music to pander instead of just making music and letting fans find her. Feels very fake.
>>
She has great music and is a surprisingly skilled guitarist. However my ex-girlfriend has forever tainted her music for me so I cannot enjoy it anymore :c
>>
File: Krysten-Ritter-Feet-268507.jpg (175 KB, 1050x1600) Image search: [Google]
Krysten-Ritter-Feet-268507.jpg
175 KB, 1050x1600
>>60794292
eww that's grosss

goblin glaws jr desu
>>
>>60794407
She reeks of pretension. Absolutely reeks.
>>
first album was decent
second album was better
third album was good
the rest went to shit
>>
>>60794490
>surprisingly skilled guitarist
You need to listen to more music slim.
>>
>>60794407
Those are recent trends. Part of her embracing that she does really want to do music like her idols Bowie (presumed) or Byrne. In an interview she said she always felt like "there was something I was gonna do after music" but then realized there wasnt. Suddenly artsy alt rock annie. Also DRUGS
>>
>>60794559
he means for a grill
>>
meme hair
>>
>>60794594

i didn't want to say it, but yeah
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.