[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Youth Lagoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cat.jpg (77 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
77 KB, 600x450
what do you guys think of him?

i dig his second album the most, and his first one was pretty good too, but idk how i feel about savage hills

pic not related
>>
savage hills ballroom was such a let down after bughouse.
>>
>>60793528
im sad i bought it
>>
>>60793358
First album is fantastic and is one of the albums I've connected with the most in my life
Bughouse was great too, cool that he went in a more psychedelic direction
Ballroom... Eh, not so much. Too poppy and I feel like his vocals aren't meant to be at the forefront like that. They should be drenched in reverb. I liked "The Knower" a lot tho
>>
File: 1441002826360.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1441002826360.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
>>60793786
>First album is fantastic and is one of the albums I've connected with the most in my life

tru

>tfw the crescendo in Montana
>>
>>60793836
If you like that a lot, I suggest you check out the daytrotter session he did. All songs from hibernation only you can hear his voice a bit more
>>
i put a lot of heroin into my body to Cannons
>>
>>60793358
>idk how i feel about
You don't know how you feel? Robot alert! Error! Error! Robot alert!
>>
>>60794084
kekekek i mean i dig some songs on it but the overall sound is just kinda meh imo

>>60793715
I went to the store to buy it and got the new neon indian album instead, and i realllyyy dont regret it lol
>>
>>60793786
totes mcgotes, his vocals fit best in bughouse, that whole album is just like wowsa!!

even the stuff i dont really like on savage hills is still pretty catchy, hes like a keyboard wizard
>>
>>60794222
Yeah I remember it being catchy, but there was just something off about it. Didn't have the wowza bobowza feeling, ya know?

I need to listen to it again
>>
>>60794782
Indeed! Indeed!

His voice was what seemed off to me, it didnt fit as well as it did in wondrous bughouse or year of hibernation imo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.