[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
time for a comfy thread. post suggestions/links to comfy music.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 1447810128753.png (49 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
1447810128753.png
49 KB, 480x410
time for a comfy thread. post suggestions/links to comfy music.

how comfy/10 are you?
what are you listening to?
how's the weather?
what are you drinking?
what are you reading?
>>
op here:

8/10 comfy, in bed about to go to sleep
listening to In colour by jamie xx, this album is really growing up on me
weather is pretty comfy, first snow of the year (canada).
not drinking anything atm (obviously)
reading crime and punishment by dostoyevsky
>>
File: Bjork2.jpg (112 KB, 481x479) Image search: [Google]
Bjork2.jpg
112 KB, 481x479
>>60791951
My go-to comfy artist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSbRZLrQOqo

>how comfy
7 right now

>listening
Gonna put on some drone in a bit

>Weather
Rainy but the house is warm so it's somehow extra comfy

>Drinking
Some chamomile tea

>Reading
Henry James, just for some light reading
>>
>>60791951

>9/10 comfy, really baked

>listening to AnCo, mostly Sung Tongs. Hyped for Painting With

>Rainy, my favorite, but a little cold (I'm in VT)

>Some grapefruit seltzer

>Infinite Jest by DFW
>>
>>60791951
>how comfy/10 are you?
7.5/10
>what are you listening to?
The Grass EP from Animal Collective. Might listen to Prospect Hummer in a bit.
>how's the weather?
Steadily raining.
>what are you drinking?
Sparkling water.
>what are you reading?
Hermann Hesse - Steppenwolf
>>
>>60791951
>7/10 comfy. Gotta be up in 7 hours because tomorrow is gonna be a long day
>was listening to Skyler Pia (Mothing is a great song) from the BC threads, he was recently featured on some indie thing that was pretty neat. Now listening to some cuts for a EP I'm trying to get rolling
>cold, supposed to be sunny tomorrow, it's rained on both show days so far, so it'll break the streak
>read an article about music piracy, indie labels, and stuff for my History of Popular Music class. Overall, pretty interesting

Have a Battle of the Bands tomorrow; we're trying to take home $150 and huge bragging rights.

>>60792009
Sounds like ideal conditions to me. What drone? Sunn O))) had a spot in the NY Times I saw today. I need to get around to Sabled Sun's VI.
>>
File: bg_pink-floyd.jpg (356 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
bg_pink-floyd.jpg
356 KB, 1200x1200
8/10 comfy. Listening to some Pink Floyd. Its 2 clock in the morning and snowing like crazy. Drinking some hot tea and im reading this thread
>>
File: nww7fxzxYO1ty6ujp_540.jpg (52 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
nww7fxzxYO1ty6ujp_540.jpg
52 KB, 540x303
>how comfy/10 are you?
6/10
let them sin by the 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YaCtKwZ6co
>how's the weather?
cold and wet
>what are you drinking?
water and sipping on vodka
>what are you reading?
message/image boards
>>
File: PaysageDhiver-DieFestung.jpg (83 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
PaysageDhiver-DieFestung.jpg
83 KB, 700x700
>comfy
8/10 comfy. Was reading in bed. Now posting on /mu/.

>listening
Paysage d'Hiver - Die Festung. Suprsingly comfy album with nice winter vibes, and great for reading as well.

>Weather
Cold, with occasional rain.

>Drinking
Water

>Reading
Germinal by Zola

>>60792003
Sounds comfy. Crime and Punishment is a fantastic novel. If you liked it, read Karamazov Brothers (if you haven't yet). Probably my favorite book ever. Also I'm jealous of your snow. It's cold here, but not enough for snow.
>>
>>60791951

>6/10
a little sick, headachey and sleep deprived but thankfully lying in bed after my night class
>Lust, Nevermind Me, Xiu Xiu, The Smiths
During the last 3 hours, I started listening to gaze, then all of a sudden listened to Xiu Xiu - A Promise for the first time out of curiosity and vibed with it, then got overwhelmed by Angel Guts and switched to Smiths - Queen Is Dead which I didn't enjoy just like the past 2 times I tried listening to it, so now I'm listening to Nevermind Me again. I have Coil pulled up on another tab and will probably listen to them later, but really feeling comfy with Nevermind Me - s/t right now.
>chilly, cloudy, dry, gloomy
perfect for gaze imo but depressing
>drinking
been mixing welch's sparkling juice with some flat cabernet because broke, not enough for drunk
>reading
getting really pretentious now but trying to get through Burroughs - Junky and the last story in DFW - Oblivion but each time I try to get back into reading mode my head hurts and I'm like fuck these guys and go back on the computer

gotta drive in 6 hours and meeting up with a new guitarist and bassist tomorrow afternoon to see if we click, but kind of dreading that they have pleb taste (green day, foo fighters, trivium)

i just wanna play drums tbhfam
i'll make them listen to choking victim and hella and lantlos
>>
>how comfy/10 are you?
bout to crash, wrapped in blankets, feels like im melting into my bed
Slowdive
>how's the weather?
Its cold as fuck, but no snow yet
>what are you drinking?
Water
>what are you reading?
Just picked up "The electric kool - aid acid test" by tom wolfe today, about 30 pages in and im digging it so far
>>
late night comfy bump
>>
>>60797214
The Karamazov brothers is one of my favorite novel, love that book so much. So far I'm liking Crime and punishment as well. It really is more accessible and an easier read than Karamazov so far.

We got pretty lucky on snow, it hasn't even been cold yet here and we weren't supposed to get any until christmas
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ5QvrGxTnQ
>>
File: a3867240716_10.jpg (368 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a3867240716_10.jpg
368 KB, 1200x1200
>>60791951
4/10 comfy
have to take a shit but I don't wanna cause its gonna burn
have to stay up all day after no sleep to fix my sleep schedule
alcohol from earlier wearing off
classes are almost done, but still have to make the drive for the one class that still has lecture

at least I have 10/10 comfy music
pic very related

their new album is real fuckn comfy as well, but he used a drum machine instead of the real thing, made it sound flat
>>
>>60800364
forgot the actual list
>listening
HOMESHAKE
>weather
cold and drizzly, just how I like it
>what are you drinking
drank like 3 rum and cokes and egg nog spiked with rum
>what are you reading
Heart of Darkness
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.