[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/st. vincent/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sv.jpg (83 KB, 941x666) Image search: [Google]
sv.jpg
83 KB, 941x666
She deserves or not the critical acclaim?
>>
Yes and no.
>>
Meme hair
>>
OP here. I'd say yes.
>>
If she was ugly none of you faggots would give a shit about her
>>
>>60789160
Elaborate.
>>
>>60789148
she definitely deserved it for her first 3 albums. 4th is good but underwhelming. i wanna hear her work with complex arrangements again (NOT like her work with byrne though)
>>
>>60789148
that earlier stuff that all the hipsters were wanking over a few years back, no
her newer stuff, yes
>>
>>60789192
Are you sure faggot? There are many female artists that don't look that great and they're still appreciated.
>>
>>60789192
she's not even that attractive tho, and she was butt ugly when /mu/ first started going insane over her.
>>
>>60789221
It’s hard to say. I think she wouldn’t be as popular as she currently is right now if she didn’t look the way she did, but she’d certainly still have a following if she wasn’t attractive.
>>
>>60789245
beauty is in the eye of the beholder, tho. even if she was a top model, if her music was weak no one would give a damn about her.
>>
File: st-vincent-singer.jpg (38 KB, 750x404) Image search: [Google]
st-vincent-singer.jpg
38 KB, 750x404
>>60789245
st vincent was hottest at that point in time
anyway i've never actually listened to her music because i dont like indie pop but she's one of the hottest women i've ever seen
>>
>>60789318
The look helped, but it was her music mainly. You listen to sounds, not her look after all. Those that like her look only are of course excluded.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.